Travel & Venue
Venue & Location
Movenpick Amsterdam is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of the city. The hotel is located next to Central Station, making it easy to visit. The city center, canals and museums are a ten-minute walk or a five- minute tram ride from the hotel. The hotel offers spacious, bright rooms, all with a view, free shuttle service to Central Station, free internet, and complimentary access to the fitness and wellness center.
Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam Center is sold out. If you still need a hotel room, the nearest hotel is:
Double Tree by Hilton
Amsterdam, 1011 DK, Netherlands
If assistance is required in obtaining a visa, please send the documents and information requested by email to Laura Hertogh at Laura.Hertogh@movenpick.com.
If you require invitation letter from TM Forum to support any visa applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Safety
Even though Amsterdam is a safe city, you should take the following steps whenever you travel:
- Make a copy of your passport, and pack it in a place separate from where you are carrying the original.
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with family or friends at home.
- Be especially cautious at crowded subways, train stations, bus stations, tourist sites, market places, festivals, and crime- ridden neighborhoods.
- Don't use short cuts, narrow alleys, or poorly lit streets.
- Try not to travel alone at night- if you have no choice, let a colleague know where you are going.
- Avoid public demonstrations and other personal matters with strangers.
- Try not to wear conspicuous clothing and expensive jewelry, and do not carry excessive amounts of money or unnecessary credit cards
- Familiarize yourself with emergency exits and procedures at the venue, and your hotel
For anyone traveling to The Netherlands from another country to attend TM Forum's Big Data Analytics Summit, you are advised to check with your country's appropriate government agencies for VISA and travel information.