| Cloud services are fast becoming a reality, but what are the next steps for communications service providers and solution providers to really take advantage of this emerging business model? The Next Steps in Cloud Services Summit covers just that, the ‘How To’ of cloud services, bringing clarity to attendees through a variety of thought-leadership presentations and case studies. |
Chaired by representatives of NEC, cVidya, Telecom Italia Group and TM Forum, key issues covered will include:
- Meeting the needs of larger enterprise customers;
- Cloud provider business models for telcos;
- When will BSS/OSS applications migrate to the cloud;
- The carrier grade cloud;
- Where standards matter in the cloud;
- Myths and realities of cloud brokerage.
As service providers move to being service enablers, a world of new business opportunities awaits. Service enablers will play a pivotal role in the success of growth industries such as TeleHealth, SmartGrid, TelePresence, Connected Home, Telematics and Mobile Money. The Enabling Service Innovation Summit looks at these issues and more.
Senior executives from Tekelec, Yankee Group and TM Forum will chair a range of sessions looking at:
- The future of the telecom provider;
- Service delivery strategies;
- New service opportunities: Machine-to-Machine;
- New service deployment;
- Tools and techniques.