TM Forum's Collaboration Program is a "Virtual Research and Development Consortium"
made up of TM Forum members for a growing array of industries, including communications
- telco, wireless, cable and Internet; cloud; defense; content; and information
You can start your career certification in just a week.
Download this simple document to show your manager how your company will benefit when you attend TM Forum Training.
Insights Research: Multi-cloud migration: How operators can still seize the day April 2013
Quick Insights: Managing Privacy
Dedicated to all aspects of digital services development, delivery and monetization. View Channel.
Dedicated to news and information on best practices, standards and IT. View Channel.
Dedicated to news on key strategic business issues and information. View Channel.
Business Assurance Program
TM Forum Training
The latest information from TM Forum.
Video content on TM Forum's Frameworx suite of standards, our programs, testimonials and case studies.
SID Release 8.0 represents a major release of the TM Forum Information Framework, with enhancements to existing addenda and the introduction of two new addenda.
Six existing addenda impacted by the enhancements include
• GB922Addendum 1BT – Common Business Entity Definitions - Base Types
• GB922 Addendum 1R – Common Business Entity Definitions - Root Business Entity Definitions
• GB922 Addendum 3 – Product Business Entity Definitions
• GB922 Addendum 4SO – Service Overview Business Entity Definitions
• GB922 Addendum 5LR - Logical Resource and Compound Resource Business Entity Definitions
• GB922 Addendum 6 – Market/Sales Business Entity Definitions
The two new developed based on the enhancements are
• GB922 Addendum 1 Performance – Performance Business Entities
• GB922 Addendum 1 Usage - Usage Business Entity Definitions
For further information on the Information Framework (SID) team click here
For complete details of the contents and changes in this release please download the read me first!
To return comments on this document click here
Declaration of Patent Interest Form
If you would like help on this material or to join current discussions please visit the Information Framework (SID) Community Area Return to the Information Framework Home page