TM Forum Operational Excellence Award
Awarded to the communications service provider demonstrating the most innovative and effective use of TM Forum Frameworx to deliver tangible cost reduction, efficiency improvement and operational agility.
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, your company must:
- Be a current TM Forum member in good standing;
- Run the IT and operations to support communications services delivered directly to the end-user of that service (i.e. a communications service provider or managed services provider;
- Utilize TM Forum Frameworx to deliver tangible cost reduction (OpEx and/or CapEx), efficiency improvement and operational agility; and
- Be able to quantify the business value derived from use of TM Forum best practices and standards in enabling that service;
Judging Criteria & Process
An independent panel of judges will assess each entry, announcing the finalists by April 10, 2012. The panel will then vote to determine the winner at TM Forum's Management World 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
Judges will look at the following criteria in order to evaluate entries:
- To what extent have TM Forum best practices and target architecture been deployed?
- What quantifiable business value has been delivered in terms of CapEx reduction as a transformation project, ongoing OpEx reduction and improvement in operational agility?
- What quantifiable contribution has use of TM Forum Frameworx played in reducing the risks, project costs and forecast total cost of ownership of the project; and
- Has the company shared its experiences, feedback or extensions with the TM Forum member community in order to improve TM Forum best practices and standards?
Submission deadline was February 10, 2012.
There is no entry fee for TM Forum members.
How to Enter
Official nominees were announced March 12, 2012. An expert and impartial judging panel are reviewing all entries, and will announce the short list of the 2012 finalists on April 10, 2012.
The winner will be announced at the VIP Gala dinner on May 21, 2012 and the highlights from the evening will be announced during the Opening Keynotes at Management World 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
The entry form for the 2013 Excellence Awards will open November 2012.