Frameworx Overview Online (Spanish)
Frameworx is the industry’s only true standard for development and deployment of Operations/Business Support Systems that are flexible, easy to integrate and manage throughout their lifecycle. This course provides an overview of Frameworx and key components: Business Process Framework (eTOM), Information Framework (SID), Integration Framework (TM Forum Interfaces and Business Services) and Applications Framework (TAM).
|Level || Introductory |
|Who should attend? ||Pre-requisites |
|Anyone wishing to gain a high level understanding of the frameworks and how they can be applied. || |
|Technology covered |
|Frameworx at an introductory level. |
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify all the components of Frameworx and the relationship between them
- Understand basic concepts of Business Process Framework (eTOM) and the Information Framework (SID), and their relationships
- Understand how the frameworks can be used
As with all official TM Forum courses, certificates of achievement will be issued.
- TM Forum and Frameworx overview
- Core elements
- Methodology and lifecycle
Click here for a list of Instructors.