Several PR opportunities are available to exhibitors prior to Management World 2013 and during the event that will help maximize your company's exposure. The following services are provided by TM Forum to all Management World 2013 exhibitors and sponsors.
- Webinar: PR Opportunities and Best Practices at Management Management World 2013
- No-obligation PR Strategy and Counsel, courtesy March PR
- Press Center Location and Collateral Area
- Making the most of your Management World 2013 Press Releases
- Show Daily and Management World Channel contact information
- TM Forum Boilerplate
- Access to the TM Forum Management World 2013 Media List
Webinar: PR and Management World Americas 2013
If you missed the Welcome Webinar, please watch it today! Watch Replay and Download Slides
PR Strategy and Counsel
TM Forum’s retained PR agency March PR is available to assist you with any questions or issues you may have regarding your PR strategy before or during the event, including tips on contacting press and analysts, as well as PR advice based on industry events and topics at Management World 2013 that will be of interest. Contact Martin Jones at March PR for your no obligation advice.
Press Center Location and Collateral Area
The Management World 2013 Press Center will be located in the Hermes room on Level 2 of the Acropolis Convention Center. Exhibitors and other companies attending Management World can leave their press kits in the Press Center beginning the first day of the event, May 13th 2013. There will be an area for press kits, or any other special items you'd like to make available to attending media.
TM Forum owns its brands and content and must approve any third party use of its brands and content. If you plan to write a press release about your exhibitor announcement, sponsorship, or other activities around the event, please follow these guidelines:
- TM Forum boilerplate should be included in the press release (see boilerplate below).
- The date and location of the event should be included in the first paragraph: Management World 2013 is taking place on May 13-16 at the Acropolis, Nice, France.
- If you would like to include a quote from TM Forum please send your release and suggested quote for review and approval to Elizabeth Miller Coyne, PR Director, TM Forum, email@example.com. Please allow at least 48 hours for turnaround.
Show Daily and Management World Channel
The Management World Channel and Show Daily (email only) delivers exhibitor and sponsor news to attendees throughout the event. You can email your live press release and news links (no word documents) to Anita Karve at firstname.lastname@example.org, show daily editor, TM Forum.
TM Forum Boilerplate
About TM Forum
With over 900 member companies, TM Forum is the largest global trade association focused on bringing together the digital ecosystem, including communication service providers, digital service providers and enterprises, with the goal of enabling an open digital world. The Forum delivers a wealth of knowledge and practical tools, including unique research, best practices and standards. Our members collaborate to rapidly solve business issues in critical areas, such as business process optimization, big data analytics, cloud management, customer experience management and security.
The Forum has four key roles—to Inform, Innovate, Accelerate and Optimize—and provides a neutral and open platform for collaboration between service providers, enterprises and their suppliers to overcome the barriers to an open digital economy. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org