Several PR opportunities are available to exhibitors prior to Management World Americas 2012 and during the event that will help maximize your company's exposure. The following services are provided by TM Forum to all Management World Americas 2012 exhibitors and sponsors.
- Webinar: PR Opportunities and Best Practices at Management World Americas 2012
- No-obligation PR Strategy and Counsel, courtesy March PR
- Exhibitor Press Collateral Area
- Management World Channel for all conference-related news and press releases
- Access to the TM Forum Management World 2012 Media List
- Requesting quotes for Press Releases
- TM Forum Boilerplate
Webinars: PR and Management World 2012
Exhibitors and sponsors, please join the Management World Americas 2012 Exhibitor Services, PR and Marketing teams for two webinars focused on logistics, and PR and marketing tips and opportunities.
The first webinar was held on Tuesday, Sept. 25th at 10am Eastern US time. Please click on this link to watch a replay.
Register now for our Ready, Set, Go! Webinar on Tuesday, Nov. 27th at 10am Eastern US time.
PR Strategy and Counsel
TM Forum’s retained PR agency March PR is available to assist you with any questions or issues you may have regarding your PR strategy before or during the event, including tips on contacting press and analysts, as well as PR advice based on industry events and topics at Management World Americas 2012 that will be of interest. Contact Martin Jones at March PR for your no obligation advice.
Exhibitor Press Collateral Area
Exhibitors can leave their press kits in the Press Center beginning Monday afternoon, December 3rd, after 2 p.m. There will be an area for press kits, or any other special items you'd like to make available to attending media.
Management World Channel
Our new Management World Channel delivers the latest news related to Management World Americas, including all TM Forum's conference press releases. The channel also offers a sneak peek of the event’s leading Keynote Perspectives program with exclusive keynote Q&As, plus conference news and spotlight videos. During the show, the Channel will highlight daily news as well as member news. To submit your member news for our Member News Room, please email final press releases to Elizabeth Coyne.
Requesting a Quote for Press Releases
TM Forum owns its brands and content and must approve any third party use of its brands and content. If you plan to write a press release about your exhibitor announcement, sponsorship, or other activities around the event, please follow these guidelines:
- TM Forum boilerplate should be included in the press release (see boilerplate below).
- The date and location of the event should be included in the first paragraph: Management World Americas 2012 is taking place on December 3-6 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla.
- If you would like to include a quote from TM Forum please send your release and suggested quote for review and approval to Elizabeth Miller Coyne, PR Director, TM Forum, email@example.com. Please allow at least 72 hours for turnaround.
TM Forum Boilerplate
About TM Forum
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on enabling service provider agility and innovation. As an established thought-leader in service creation, management and delivery, the Forum serves as a unifying force across industries, enabling more than 900 member companies to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
The Forum provides a unique, fair and safe environment for the entire value-chain to collaborate and overcome the barriers to a vibrant, open digital economy, helping member companies of all sizes gain a competitive edge by enabling efficiency and agility in their IT and operations. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org.