TM Forum Frameworx & Cyber Security
More and more companies are realizing the importance of cyber security. In support of this, there is a wealth of security work that has been produced by TM Forum members. And more is in progress. This half day course provides an introduction to cyber security, a survey of the TM Forum work in this area along with some glimpses into its detail.
The course starts with an overview of cyber security and will address:
Cyber security assets, vulnerabilities, threats, events, and incidents
- Key issues associated with ensuring cyber security
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) Security Management enhancements
- The development of Quick Start packs and other documents that address key scenarios, such as Application Abuse/Misuse
- Information Framework (SID) key concepts supporting for security management processes and terminology
- TM Forum Interfaces focused on security, including security policy interchanges
- Cyber Ops Metrics for Security Management
- A TM Forum Catalyst project: FM and RA Risk Mapping and mitigation for LTE and Mobile Money.
Specific objectives of the course are:
Overview cyber security and key issues
- Describe TM Forum Frameworx security initiatives
- Overview security work in progress/Introduce metrics that can be used to measure security effectiveness.
As with all official TM Forum courses, certificates of achievement will be issued. Click here for a list of Instructors.