Official TM Forum Training & Certification
These courses are tied closely with our conference topics, will enhance your experience, and ensure you return to your office understanding the impact on your business and equipped to bring your newly found knowledge to practical use.
Courses run from 9am to 5pm. Half-day courses run 9:30am-12:30pm and 1:30-5:00pm respectively.
Save 10% when you register for both the Conference & Training Register Now
Course costs are as follows*:
- Online training $200 Members, $349 non-members (with Conference Pass)
- Half-day training, $700 Members, $850 non-members
- One day training, $1,320 Members, $1,620 non-members
- One & a half days training, $1,900 members, $2,300 non-members
- Two days training, $2,400 Members, $2,760 non-members
* Please note that pricing is subject to change based on number of courses selected, and pass type selected. Please see Registration & Pricing for full details.
** Free to All Service Provider Members and Conformance Certified Supplier Members
TM Forum Career Certification
TM Forum Career Certification offers a personalized program that signifies your expertise in the most widely adopted industry standard – Frameworx.
To get you on track for your Career Certification, the following Knowledge Certification exams are offered along with the courses as outlined here.
Frameworx Overview Level 2 exam
Customer Experience Management
Level 2 exam
Business Process Framework Level 2 exam
Information Framework Level 2 exam
Level 2 Certification exams (5:30-6:30pm) follow each Distilled/Overview course.
**Level 4 Certification Exams are only available to delegates who attended the relevant Workshop at least 3 months previously. Member delegates who register for these "Workshop" courses will automatically be eligible for the exams 3 months later at no additional cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Exams are also available to Member delegates who have previously attended "Distilled", "Solution Frameworks Overview" or "Implementer's/Modeler's Workshop" trainings prior to April 2010, at a cost of $100 for level 2 exams and $200 for level 4 exams. IF this applies to you, you should contact email@example.com to register.