TM Forum’s Middle East Summit
For TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012 sponsors, partners, media & delegates:
Generate new leads at TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012
Use the promotional tools below on your website/intranet, in advertising campaigns, literature and emails to promote:
- Your company's exhibition stand, hospitality suites and sponsorship activity at the event
- Speaking opportunities at TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012
- Product/solutions that will be launched during TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012
To add signature strips below to your email, just follow these instructions:
- Right click to save the below image to your computer
- In Outlook, go to Tools > Options > Mail Format tab and click Signatures
- In the window that appears, click the small picture icon on the toolbar to select your picture from where you saved it;
- Once inserted, click on the image then click the Hyperlink button (right next to the picture icon) and link the image to
the following unique URL: www.tmforum.org/mes_signature
Email Template Click here to download an email template you can use to invite potential customers to the event.
Add a static banner to your home page or in emails with text on why your target customers should meet you at TM Forum’s Middle East Summit
(also see the event descriptions section).
- Right click on the link below to download and save the banner ads to your computer.
- Upload the web banner to your web page/email/advertisement
- Hyper-link the banner to the following unique url: www.tmforum.org/mes_bannerad
Click here to download all the banner ads
Social Media Channels
Join the conversation online!
Send us your Twitter handle or follow @tmforumorg. Search the #mes12 hashtag for the latest news and information about
TM Forum's Middle East Summit 2012, and be sure to use #mes12 when you are tweeting about your presence at the event.
Feel free to use these sample tweets to get the conversation started:
- Will you be at @tmforumorg ‘s Middle East Summit 2012? We will! Visit table [INSERT NUMBER] #mes12
- [INSERT SPEAKER NAME] is presenting on #[INSERT TOPIC] during @tmforumorg’s Middle East Summit 2012.
Check out the conference agenda http://ow.ly/8pAxO #mes12
- Hope to see you at @tmforumorg’s Middle East Summit http://ow.ly/8pAuv #mes12
- Don't forget to also become a Facebook fan and join our LinkedIn group.
The short event descriptions below can be used appropriately on your campaign. Also check out the Middle East Summit 2012
home page for current updates to the program and activities at the event.
TM Forum’s Middle East Summit 2012 takes a deep-dive into the topics that improve a service provider’s business through
hands-on learning and sessions with leading experts. Through official TM Forum Training and TM Forum Frameworx case
studies you’ll see first-hand how adopting TM Forum’s Frameworx suite of standards helps simplify the complexity of running
The Middle East is a market staged for growth. As mobile and broadband penetration steadily increase, opportunities for service
providers in the region are growing exponentially through value-added services mobile broadband and customer retention. However
to take advantage of these opportunities, a service provider’s business must run with maximum agility and efficiency. TM Forum’s
Middle East Summit 2012 takes a deep-dive into these topics through hands-on learning and sessions with leading experts.
Through official TM Forum Training and TM Forum Frameworx case studies you’ll see first-hand how adopting TM Forum’s
Frameworx suite of standards helps simplify the complexity of running your business.