TM Forum's Collaboration Program is a "Virtual Research and Development Consortium"
made up of TM Forum members for a growing array of industries, including communications
- telco, wireless, cable and Internet; cloud; defense; content; and information
You can start your career certification in just a week.
Download this simple document to show your manager how your company will benefit when you attend TM Forum Training.
Insights Research: Multi-cloud migration: How operators can still seize the day April 2013
Quick Insights: Managing Privacy
Dedicated to all aspects of digital services development, delivery and monetization. View Channel.
Dedicated to news and information on best practices, standards and IT. View Channel.
Dedicated to news on key strategic business issues and information. View Channel.
Business Assurance Program
TM Forum Training
The latest information from TM Forum.
Video content on TM Forum's Frameworx suite of standards, our programs, testimonials and case studies.
MORRISTOWN, NJ —March 13, 2012: TM Forum today announced that the Middle East, Latin America and Africa are the locations of its new Summit series of conferences for 2012. TM Forum’s Summits explore key business and operational issues that service providers are currently facing in these regions. The two-day Summits also offer real-world examples and practical advice on how service providers can simplify their business practices, drive out cost and risk, seize growth opportunities and deliver new services by adopting and implementing TM Forum’s Frameworx suite of standards.
Middle East Summit 2012
March 20-21 at the Hilton Jumeirah Resort in Dubai, U.A.E
TM Forum’s Middle East Summit focuses on growth opportunities in the region as mobile and broadband penetration steadily increase. The Summit’s Keynotes Perspectives program covers a range of C-suite viewpoints from leading regional service providers, including:
· Eng. Ulaiyan Al Wetaid, CEO, VIVA Bahrain
· Amyn Merchant, Chief Financial Officer, Etihad Atheeb Telecom Co.
· Nazar Sahal, Group Chief Information Officer, Expresso Telecom
· Eugen Schulz, Chief Information Officer, QTEL International
Latin America Summit 2012
March 27-28 at the Hotel Unique in São Paulo, Brazil
TM Forum’s Latin America Summit focuses on how service providers can use TM Forum’s Frameworx to maximize their architecture to deploy new services; achieve total convergence across voice, data, Internet, video and wireless; solve challenges in innovation and more. With Telefónica/Vivo as the service provider sponsor, the Summit includes top-line, C-Level keynotes from leading service providers, including:
· Mauricio Cascão, Chief Information Officer, TIM Brazil
· Rodrigo Modesto Duclos, Chief Technology Officer, Net Servicos
· Marcelo Erlich, General Manager, ITC-Antel
· Carlos Raúl Gutierrez, President of the Board, SUTEL Costa Rica
· Andres Jordan, Vice President, Innovation and Business Development, International Business, Deutsche Telekom North America, Inc.
· German Lettieri, Group Vice President, Oracle
· Patrick McGrory, Divisional President for CALA, Amdocs
· Johan Norvik, Managing Director Telecommunications, Microsoft
· Carlos Nunes, Vice President, GVT
Later this year, TM Forum’s Africa Summit 2012, Sept. 18-19, at the Hilton Sandton in Johannesburg, South Africa, takes a deep-dive into the topics that matter the most to African service providers through hands-on learning and sessions with leading experts. Keynote speakers and the agenda will be announced soon.
“As traditional service revenues decline, service providers around the world are facing a range of critical business and operational issues, ranging from transformation of their core business models, to challenges in creating, delivering and profiting from new services for the digital economy,” said Nik Willetts, Senior Vice President, Communications, TM Forum. “TM Forum’s new Summit series is the perfect complement to our larger Management World conferences. By focusing on local market issues and promoting industry collaboration the Summit series demonstrates how TM Forum and its Frameworx suite of standards are helping service providers face these challenges and position their businesses for future success.”
· To learn more about or register for TM Forum’s Middle East Summit, visit the event website.
· To learn more about or register for TM Forum’s Latin America Summit, visit the event website.
· For a list of confirmed sessions at the Middle East Summit, visit the online agenda.
· For a list of confirmed sessions at the Latin America Summit, visit the online agenda.
· Analysts desiring a briefing to learn more about the Latin America Summit, the Middle East Summit or TM Forum should contact Elizabeth Coyne at TM Forum.
· Subscribe to TM Forum’s press release RSS feed and newsletters.
TM Forum, Latin American Summit, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Middle East Summit, Dubai, network, transformation, mobile, telecom, network agility, service providers
About TM Forum:
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on simplifying the complexity of running a service provider’s business. As an established industry thought-leader, the Forum serves as a unifying force, enabling more than 850 companies across 195 countries to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
The Forum provides a unique, fair and safe environment for the entire value-chain to collaborate on pressing industry issues, helping companies of all sizes gain a competitive edge and the flexibility and speed they need to underpin future growth.
For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org.
Global TM Forum Media Contact
PR Director email@example.com
+1 973 641 3247
United States TM Forum Media Contact