Catalyst participants will demonstrate how a “TV Everywhere” service can be rapidly designed and fulfilled on top of the subscriber’s existing digital services. They will prove that Frameworx Certified, pre-integrated and productized BSS/OSS solution stack can improve the design and delivery of new services, and help multiple-play services providers de-risk their OSS/BSS transformation by sharing the investment with and leveraging the experience of mobile and wireline telecom operators, cable operators or cloud services providers. The demonstration system integrates Oracle’s Rapid Offer Design and Order Delivery, the first solutions that have received TM Forum’s Frameworx Conformance Solution Certification, with Incognito’s service elements supporting IPTV and CableLabs standards. Downloads
- By building upon an industrial strength, Frameworx Certified Solution, service providers can design and deliver multiple-play services. They can de-risk OSS/BSS transformation by sharing the investment with mobile and wireline telecom operators, cable operators or cloud services providers.
TM Forum Standards in Use or Development
- We will demonstrate the design of a ‘TV Everywhere’ service. Then the order capture, the order delivery and the provisioning for a subscriber focused entitlement of that ‘TV Everywhere’ service alongside legacy digital services.
The demonstration will provide answers to the following questions:
Can I leverage my existing OSS/BSS infrastructure?
- How do I manage subscriber entitlements?
- What customer data do I need to capture and maintain?
- What business processes to support multi-screen apps and network services?
- Can TM Forum standards and CableLabs specifications co-exist and complement each others?
- Which partners and vendors will speed my delivery?
Other Catalyst Demos