| Speaker Details |
Customer Experience & Innovation Manager, CableVision, SA
Simón Tadeo is Processes Manager at CableVisión, the leading cable TV and broadband service in Argentina. Process Management was founded in early 2008 with aimed at improving "cross-company processes" for external and internal customers. Mr. Tadeo analyzes and develops together with operations improvements and prioritization of their implementation according to business goals. Currently focused on improving the customer experience of CableVisión.
Mr. Tadeo began his career with Cablevision in 1998 and has held various positions, including Client Retention Coordinator, Business Analyst, Head of Administration & Control Manager and Business Integration. In April 2008, Mr. Tadeo assumed responsibility for the creation of new management processes. He holds a degree in Business Administration from the UCA (Universidad Católica Argentina) and studies in Marketing at UCES (University of Business and Social Sciences).
| Sessions |
- 9:30 AM
Delivering New Services
CASE STUDY: Proyecto Open – deploying new BSS & OSS
- How to succeed in the deployment of new BSS & OSS
- Focusing on the client experience
- Exploring how Cablevision Argentina did it using eTOM as the framework for their business processes
- 10:00 AM
The Road to Applied Success
OPENING KEYNOTE: OSS & Customer Care challenges
- Identifying the OSS requirements of new services and technology
- Understanding the challenges of introducing new systems, both to users and within the network
- Minimising the impact on customers and enabling a smooth, successful upgrade of systems
- 12:45 PM
Executive Roundtable Big Data: Big Challenge - Bigger Opportunities
- How to utilize data and usage traffic to provide customer profitability analysis, end-to-end visibility for new product rollouts
- Using real-time analysis to improve the customer experience and enhance customer loyalty
- How are Service Providers organizing themselves to address the demand of big data analytics
- What support do they need from suppliers?
- How can ‘personal data’ be turned into a new class of economic asset?