| Speaker Details |
Chief Architect, TM Forum
Hugo Vaughan has some twenty years of architecture experience. Starting in the utility industry, he moved to banking and from there to Telecoms, where he has been active for the last twelve years. Most of this time was at a tier 1 operating company. He is currently working for the TM Forum in a Product Development role.
Industry wide concepts fascinate him, and getting momentum behind them is what he aims to do.
| Sessions |
- 3:45 PM
Protecting your revenue in an increasingly complex value chain
Developing an effective business assurance strategy using TM Forum’ Frameworx
• Outlining the key elements of the Business Assurance Program and their use in:
- Customer Experience Management
- Big Data Analytics/Management
- Revenue Management
• Understanding the increased importance of business assurance to prevent risk, control cost and protect revenue across the entire value chain of your business
• Leveraging Frameworx to map and refine current network infrastructures, operating and business systems and processes
• Adopting a Business Assurance approach that creates a more customer-centric environment in which operations across the organization are more tightly integrated