| Speaker Details |
GM, Customer Experience Integration & Enablement, MTN SA (Pty) ltd.
Hanlie has worked in the corporate environment for more than 20 years and joined MTN in 1994 at start-up. She held different roles in MTN varying from heading up the MTN SP programme office - consisting of business analysis, project management, data analysis and training – as well as a 4-year tenure as Head of Learning and Organisational Development in HR. Her current role is General Manager: Customer Experience Integration and Enablement. This role fundamentally aims to place the customer at the centre of everything the company does as it needs to distinguish itself as the pre-eminent service provider, offering a uniquely differentiated customer experience across the entire customer base and enabling continuous business performance improvement and optimisation.
| Sessions |
- 10:40 AM
Taking the Customer Experience to the next level
Keynote Presentation: Creating and delivering a positive, differentiated and sustainable Customer Experience
• Ensuring proactive and continued involvement and leadership by senior management to achieve best practice CEM
• Developing a customer centric organization and culture that can deliver a branded customer experience
• How will systems and processes have to evolve to support superior customer experience delivery?
• Examining the latest techniques, tools and solutions deployed by operators to enhance and sustain positive customer experiences
• Defining customer experience measures to establish to what extent you are delivering against your promise