TM Forum Industry Leadership Award
Awarded to the member company demonstrating leadership, dedication and commitment to the Forum's industry collaboration activities, and the uptake of TM Forum standards and best practices.
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligable for this award, your company must be:
- A current TM Forum member in good standing
- Actively contributing resources or materials to at least one current TM Forum collaborative program;
- Able to demonstrate use of (preferably certified conformance to) TM Forum Frameworx in products, services or operational systems; and
- Able to qualify the business value derived from collaboration and use the TM Forum best practices and standards
An independent panel of judges will assess each entry for this category, announcing the finalists by April 10, 2012. The panel will then vote to determine the winner, which at TM Forum's Management World 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
The judges will look at the following criteria when evaluating entries:
- How significant has the member company's contribution of resources or materials been in advancing development of a TM Forum standard or best practice?
- How is the member company adopting these best practices or standards within its own business? Has this adoption and conformance to Frameworx been certified?
- Has the member company helped to progress collaborative activities and encourage participation and implementation by other companies?
- How is the member company helping to further the uptake of standards by other TM Forum members and across the industry at large?
Submission deadline was February 10, 2012.
There is no entry fee for TM Forum members.
How to Enter
Official nominees were announced March 12, 2012. An expert and impartial judging panel are reviewing all entries, and will announce the short list of the 2012 finalists on April 10, 2012.
The winner will be announced at the VIP Gala dinner on May 21, 2012 and the highlights from the evening will be announced during the Opening Keynotes at Management World 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.
The entry form for the 2013 Excellence Awards will open November 2012.