TM Forum's Latin America Summit 2012
TM Forum's Latin America Summit 2012 addresses the key business and technical issues that service providers face through two days filled with Keynote Perspectives
and inspiring presentations
from some of the biggest names in the industry, case studies and panels featuring leading service providers, networking opportunities
, and vital education
. Explore the latest trends in the Latin American communications market and discover how service providers can seize growth opportunities and succeed by adopting more effective business, IT and operational strategies through practical use cases of TM Forum standards and best practices.
Service Provider Sponsor
TM Forum's Latin America Summit allows you to:
- Understand the latest market trends affecting the region
- Expand on regional issues and the best way to meet these challenges
- Discover how to align and streamline business issues and technical operations
- Find innovative ways to differentiate yourself from the competition and to provide customers with an optimal experience
- Connect with other executives from Latin America and beyond
- Analyze how other service providers take advantage of growth opportunities by implementing business strategies and processes and IT-based standards and best practices like TM Forum Frameworx
The TM Forum is dedicated to Latin America!
- 450% member growth in Latin America in six years
- 48% of members in Latin America are service providers and MSOs
- More than 42,000 newsletter subscribers – up from only 1,885 in 2008
- 12 TM Forum events throughout Latin America since 2005 including events in Brazil, Argentina and Mexico
Here are just some of the service providers in the region that are TM Forum members:
Increase your visibility at TM Forum's Latin America Summit by taking advantage of our enhanced sponsorship program, offering great rates for our members. Secure a table-top stand or take advantage of several sponsorship opportunities to boost your brand awareness.
Contact Bill Metzger (+1 908 887 3874 - firstname.lastname@example.org), Carine Vandevelde (+44 207 193 8678 - email@example.com) or Renee Harris (+44 785 548 5330 - firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
or to become a sponsor or exhibitor.