TM Forum's Collaboration Program is a "Virtual Research and Development Consortium"
made up of TM Forum members for a growing array of industries, including communications
- telco, wireless, cable and Internet; cloud; defense; content; and information
You can start your career certification in just a week.
Download this simple document to show your manager how your company will benefit when you attend TM Forum Training.
Insights Research: Multi-cloud migration: How operators can still seize the day April 2013
Quick Insights: Managing Privacy
Dedicated to all aspects of digital services development, delivery and monetization. View Channel.
Dedicated to news and information on best practices, standards and IT. View Channel.
Dedicated to news on key strategic business issues and information. View Channel.
Business Assurance Program
TM Forum Training
The latest information from TM Forum.
Video content on TM Forum's Frameworx suite of standards, our programs, testimonials and case studies.
TM Forum training experience was amazing and unique in the sense that it enabled us to challenge the status quo, to think holistically and out-of-the-box and to make more informed business decisions.
– Fasahat Ali Feroze, Manager Convergent Products, Telenor Pakistan I found that the training sessions presented [at Management World Africa 2010] were very informative and the presenter to be extremely efficient in conveying his grounded understanding of the process framework (and related frameworks). With having completed the training I feel that I have gained a new insight into the management of telecommunications networks and the foundations and principles thereof, this will aide me to a very large degree with future work that I may have in this respect.
– Christopher Botha, Engineer, Telkom SA Ltd
The training on the Business Process Framework was comprehensive, with the facilitator knowing the content even on a practical level. He was ‘living’ the framework in his own business activities, as was able to provide us with practical insight into its application.
– Stephen Waller, Engineer, Telkom SA Ltd
The interesting thing about revenue leakage is that it always happens in places you never expected it to. Last year I attended the TM Forum’s Revenue Assurance for Practitioner’s course in Melbourne (which was brilliant by the way), although I got a lot of value from the course I also got a lot of value unexpectedly from the coffee and lunch breaks…
– Daniel McDonald, Revenue Assurance Consultant
I really enjoyed the very fruitful and useful training, especially the case study exercises we undertook during the training under the expertise of our trainer, Mr. Marcus Ras.
– Noel P. Doller, Executive Manager, P&S Quality Assurance, N&IT Quality Assurance Department