Company: Diksha Technologies
Product Title: Smart Invoice Pro v.3.3
Frameworx Version: Version 18
Assessment Completion Date: October 2018
Business Process Framework: Summary Results
Detailed Certification Report: Diksha Technologies Smart Invoice v.3.3 Fx18 Conformance Certification Report V1.0
Smart Invoice Pro is a well-integrated, highly effective solution that can suffice the Invoicing Requirements of any Service Provider across the globe. This is a centric solution that helps the Service Providers to generate invoices for any kind of service. It is a high-speed rendering solution that can generate complex invoices quicker.
The Solution provides a Web Console to configure the invoicing templates and parametric conditions. It is designed in a way to read the input from any formats and from any source. The Solution offers the capability to generate the Customers Invoices in various output formats like PDF, iPDF, AFP, CSV, XML, etc.
The Solution also offers the facility to the end customers to analyze and audit their service utilization based on configurable metrics from the Invoice output formats chosen. It is also designed to provide a capability to a Service Provider to e-deliver / Print / Store (into a local storage) the invoices. The hence stored invoices can be retrieved from any CRM / Self-care at wish.
Dikshatech’s Smart Invoice Pro Benefits:
- Ease of Operations – Configuration Enablement, making system highly configurable helps to reduce the deployment effort and code change effort
- Live Invoice Generation Tracking: Batch can be initiated and tracked from the UI which helps operations to understand the current status with ease
- User Management: Role based access control, which helps to define the roles and responsibilities and mange the users
- Automated Processing: Reduce operations cost and human errors. Leads to high quality output
- Marketing Videos & Images: Marketing videos makes Promotions more Interactive
- Payment Reminders: Reminds customer to pay bill and leads to early collection of revenue, also avoid late payment fee.
- Integration with Social Media: Customer can receive bill info on their social media accounts as well
- Multi Source Data Handler: Application has the capability to extract data from various sources, like Database, Flat files, CSV, XML, etc for processing and output generation.
- Multi Output Format: Application has the capability to generate output in standardized format to support various internal and external systems. Some of the output formats produced by application are PDF, iPDF, AFP, PS, CSV, XML.
- Dynamic Templates & Multi Language Support: Application has the capability to maintain a repository for custom marketing messages, images, and templates. Application has the provision to customize messages, resources, and supports multiple languages for effective personalization.
- Multi-Channel Invoice Dispatch & Tracking: Application has the capability to dispatch output through various distribution channels, like print, Email, SMS, and other integration systems. Application also has the capability to track dispatch status and generate reports.
- Operational Reports: Application generates multiple audit reports about the application usage statistics, user activities and provides an interface to generate custom reports.
- Integration: The Solution can be integrated easily to any Self-Service Portals, CRM, Payment Gateway and other applications via Web-services. Application provides provision to view the bill, download or print the bill. Application also have the ability to take request from the CSR for duplicate bills & deliver it to the customer through their preferred channel.
- Security & Access Control: The Invoice Rendering Solution provides the high security features like:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) is a property of access control of multiple related, but independent software systems. The Solution provides and manages the single login credentials for both administrative tasks as well as end user tasks.
- RBAC (Role Based Access Control) is an approach to restricting the system access to authorized users, where in the larger enterprises can implement Mandatory Access Control (MAC) or Discretionary Access Control (DAC) based on their business requirements. The Solution provides the organization to better manage the teams and the actions to be performed by these teams in an organized and decentralized manner.
- Communication: Dispatcher application provides the functionality to dispatch invoices over Email and SMS, this application consists of the following two principle components:
- Email & SMS Dispatcher
- Report Generator
- Analytics Engine: Analytics engine is a standalone web-based portal which picks data from Smart Invoice Pro database, applies pre-defined analytical rules, and produce reports both in UI and downloadable formats.
Dikshatech’s Smart Invoice Pro Components:
Smart Invoice Pro consists of the following components seen in the diagram.
For more information on Diksha Technologies please contact:
For any additional information on this Frameworx Conformance Certification Report, please contact TM Forum at [email protected]