How to become a Digital Maturity Model (DMM) Certified Partner
The following guidelines will take you through the various steps needed to become a TM Forum Digital Maturity Model (DMM) Certified Partner.
Certification is based on an individual or prospective partner organization undertaking the DMM Practitioner’s Course – an element of which is a multiple-choice exam – and submitting a TM Forum DMM Client Report for the first client engagement (Partner Organization only) following training. Assuming the required level of applicants have successfully passed the Practitioner’s exam and the Client project was undertaken in the spirit of the TM Forum DMM methodology, Practitioners are then certified to deliver DMM Assessments for their own client organizations.
- See the list of Certified DMM Practitioners and DMM Certified Assessors
- Individuals in any TM Forum member company may become TM Forum Certified DMM Practitioners after taking the necessary training (DMM Practitioner Course) and passing an exam.
- Certified DMM Practitioners will be granted their own personal demo account on the DMM system which can be used in customer workshops (but not for actual surveys and assessments).
- Certified DMM Practitioners will be listed on the TM Forum website (see table below).
- Certified DMM Practitioner status is maintained when the certified individual moves between TM Forum member companies.
- Certification is valid for a minimum of 2 years but subject to re-certification when there is considered to be a significant change in DMM (usually in the form of a refresher course and mini-exam, for which we would allow 6 months before lapsing/expiring the certification).
- Consultancies / SIs who are TM Forum members may become TM Forum DMM Certified Assessors if the following two conditions are met:
- They maintain a team of Certified DMM Practitioners on their staff.
- Their Certified DMM Practitioners have been deployed to conduct a DMM assessment for a customer, which has been successfully validated by TM Forum. This is only required for the first client engagement.
- DMM Certified Assessor companies will be listed on the TM Forum website (see the table below).
- Company Certification is valid for a minimum of 2 years, but subject to re-certification (by undergoing a successful TM Forum Validation of a DMM assessment carried out within the previous 6 months) when there is considered to be a significant change in DMM.
Step 1 – Training
Find out more about the Digital Maturity Model Practitioner training course, available in online and in-person format. The course provides TM Forum’s perspective on how to more effectively approach digital transformation by leveraging the TM Forum Digital Maturity Model (DMM) for the implementation of digital transformation programs.
Step 2 – Initial Client DMM Assessment Validation
When you have completed the DMM Assessment for your first client this should be emailed to the TM Forum DMM Team via the link below, together with the names of the people who completed the DMM Assessment on behalf of the client and those who attended the DMM Practitioners Course.
We will review the DMM Assessment, validate those named have attended a DMM Practitioner’s Training Course and aim to respond within 1 working week with the Certification result. Following certification, the partner logo will be added to the TM Forum website as a Certified DMM Partner.
|The following individuals are Certified DMM Practitioners:||Certification Date|
|The following companies are DMM Certified Assessors:||Certification Date|