Over the past 3 years, TM Forum’s IoE program has been collaboratively working on the challenges of the complex connected world of new digital services across ecosystems.
We provide how-to guidance to both business and technical audiences who need to rapidly design, implement, operate and monetize digital services with partners in extended value chains.
Through collaboration, our goal is to provide a standardized best practice for the enablement of open, interoperable, virtualized digital services focusing on maximizing re-use, agility of operations and scaleability to meet future demands.
Why is this so important? Because effectively and efficiently monetizing and managing IoE ecosystems will grow revenue, lower costs, and provide better transparency into risks as the market evolves…. and it will keep changing.
Craig Bachmann, TM Forum, gives an overview of IoE Management
Practical Ecosystem Collaboration Tools:
Use this Business Scenarios Tool to automate the creation, modification & analysis of business scenarios. This secure cloud-based enterprise software service allows you to makes faster, more confident business decisions about complex business scenarios and ecosystems.
B2B2X Partnering Step-by-Step Guide
This guide will walk you through:
- The key concepts of Partnership Lifecycle and the value of a systematic method for capturing Partnership Agreements to achieve agile, repeatable industrial partnerships.
- The 5 stages required to build a partner relationship covering both market/customer specific and neutral aspects.
Partnering concepts and principles are relevant in describing the characteristics of partnering relationships in a platform business model. Each stage has key concepts strategy/approach, worksheets, examples and exit criteria to enable streamlined and repeatable implementation.
TM Forum plays a leading role in educating the industry on innovative new approaches to accelerating digital transformation. We offer critical best practices and know-how for managing and monetizing new digital services.
The following training courses are available:
- Digital Business Ecosystems Fundamentals Course – On-site
- New IoT services are often delivered through complex ecosystems, but how do you decipher the multiple partners, business models and stakeholders in a complex ecosystem and figure out where the challenges and opportunities lie for your business? This training course will enable you to understand how ecosystems are changing the fundamentals of the business world and introduces a common language, a way of thinking and a methodology to help you plan, map and model the ecosystem.
- Digital Business Ecosystems Practitioners’ Course – On-site
- This interactive and practical training course shows you how to use TM Forum’s best practices models, guidelines and blueprints to design and define business ecosystems based on key inputs, impacts, drivers and business models that should be considered for managing IoT or digital services projects.