Released: Friday, March 31, 2017
Welcome to our annual collection of short, thought-provoking articles covering many aspects of digital transformation. Here you’ll find inspiration, information and aspiration.
The first section looks at markets and customers – the reasons we do what and want to progress in the digital economy. We explore how:
- APIs stand for a profit increase
- customers’ data can be a goldmine
- the internet of everything offers operators a world of opportunity
- digital trust is life in the fast line according to Tesla Motors’ first CIO
- a 360-degree view is the only way to look at customers
- complying with new European legislation (GDPR) is a team effort.
Next we look at business transformation. Check out:
- how mature is your digital transformation?
- why NFV gives operators the chance to lead in cloud
- the critical strategic role of APIs
- are you leveraging your network effects?
- when short-term partnerships mean big, long-term growth
- revenue assurance rebooted – hard.
And we finish strongly with the stuff that can make it happen – the technology:
- you should care about microservices now
- OSS/BSS – no end-game, only the art of reinvention
- the attack of the 5G-enabling drones
- selfies (self-organizing networks) must go mainstream for IoE
- moving BSS to the cloud.
Enjoy, think, deploy.