Released: Friday, March 17, 2017
It’s not what you think – automating to get rid of staff and to replace business process automation and macros. As this report explains, the four big advantages delivered by robotics process automation (RPA) are:
- customer satisfaction
- employee satisfaction
- greater revenues and profits
- security and reliability.
One of the biggest obstacles to achieving these ends through RPA is misunderstanding how and where it can be deployed. Read this report to understand:
- how RPA works and how it’s different from other kinds of automation;
- where to begin and ROI;
- how network operators have used it and their gains; and
- how RPA can be implemented in multi-vendor environments, including legacy applications and platforms.
From the report:
“I think if you have clean information and a very clean process, the possibilities are endless,” says Chris McCasland, Vice President, SVD Operations.
What could RPA do for your business?