The version of an asset which was included in the most recent Production Release of the Open Digital Framework.Production version This is the current Production version of this asset.
Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints Suite (TMF070)
- Maturity level: General availability (GA)
TR262 Hybrid Infrastructure Platform describes the general principles and approach for managing Hybrid Networks and other resource such as content servers and applications. The TMF070 series relies on and builds upon TR262.
The TMF070 Series Hybrid Environment Implementation Blueprints R17.5.1 provides details concerning management platforms that can be used to manage an infrastructure that consists of virtualized, physical and mixed resources (where “mixed” refers to composite resources with both virtualized and physical components). The management platforms discussed in this document include the resource, service, customer and product levels.
- TMF070 Implementation and Deployment Blueprints for Hybrid Environments R17.5.1 provides an executive overview for a series of documents that provide detailed implementation and deployment blueprints for various management platforms that can be used to manage hybrid environments. There is a table in TMF070 that summarizes the management platforms under consideration.
- TMF070A Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP) Implementation and Deployment Blueprint R17.5.1 provides an implementation and deployment blueprint for the Hybrid Infrastructure Platform (HIP). Additional details on HIP can be found in TR262 Hybrid Infrastructure Platform Blueprint R17.5. HIP is intended to be an example of how to use the various TM Forum artifacts (e.g., APIs and data models) to manage an infrastructure that consists of virtualized, physical and mixed resources (where “mixed” refers to composite resources with both virtualized and physical components).
- TMF070B Advanced Platform Deployment Blueprints R17.5.1 provides implementation and deployment platform blueprints at the resource, service, customer and product levels. This document builds upon and extends concepts in TMF070A.
- TMF070C Relationships to External Architectures R17.5.0 describes relationships between the platform examples in TMF070A and TMF070B, and external architectures such as those in ETSI NFV, SDN and associated open source projects such as ONAP.
|Resource Name||Document version||Team Approved Date||Document type||Download|