Refresh your Frameworx knowledge
TM Forum’s Frameworx is continuously evolving, release by release, through constant innovation and member contributions and collaboration. The Business Process Framework (eTOM) and Information Framework (SID) have seen significant changes in the last few releases (between Frameworx 13 and Frameworx 15).
Anyone who took training on versions of Frameworx earlier than version 15 will benefit from this course in order to keep on track with the progress of Frameworx.
Note: This course covers the changes in Frameworx from Frameworx version 13 (released May 2013) to Frameworx version 15 (released May 2015). For more comprehensive training on Frameworx version 15 or later releases, please click here.
Pre-requisites: Completed Frameworx training prior to May 2015
Who should attend?
- Anyone wanting to update a working knowledge of Frameworx based on version 14.5 or earlier
- Frameworx Overview
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) Fundamentals (formerly “Distilled”)
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) Practitioner’s Course
- Information Framework (SID) Fundamentals (formerly “Distilled”)
- Information Framework (SID) Practitioner’s Course
- Application Framework (TAM) Fundamentals (formerly “Distilled”)
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how Frameworx has evolved from version 13 to version 15
- Understand the updated language and structure of the Business Process Framework
- Understand the new Information Framework Domain structure
- Review some examples of detailed changes to the frameworks
- Understand how to adopt TM Forum Metrics
- Understand the relevance of TM Forum’s three strategic programs to Frameworx evolution
- Understand the ongoing development of the Digital Services Reference Architecture
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Frameworx development
- Module 3: Summary of changes to Frameworx
- Module 4: Some changes in more detail
- Module 5: TM Forum Strategic Programs
- Module 6: Digital Services Reference Architecture (DSRA)
- Module 7: Metrics
- Module 8: The Business Process Framework and ITIL
- Module 9: Wrap-up and Exam