Call for Catalysts
Call for Catalyst proposals is now open for:
- New projects for Digital Transformation Asia 2018 (Kuala Lumpur, November 13-15, 2018).
- Post-Catalyst Showcase exhibition at Dallas, KL, and Dubai events for projects that exhibited at Digital Transformation World, Nice 2018.
Types of Catalyst projects
There are now three types of Catalyst project. Traditional Catalysts (as they have always been) will be referred to as CSP Catalysts. We are also introducing Ecosystem Catalysts and Open Source Catalysts, offering more flexibility to address new kinds of business models and new IT approaches:
|CSP Catalyst||Ecosystem Catalyst||Open Source Catalyst|
|Description||Project addressing a CSP challenge.|
(i.e. the prospective buyer of the solution developed by the Catalyst will be a CSP)
|Project addressing an ecosystem challenge.|
(i.e. the prospective buyer of the solution developed by the Catalyst will be a vertical market player)
|Project whose primary mission is to leverage open source to create solutions or that primarily uses open source software to showcase their demonstration|
|Champion||CSP||Vertical Market Player||CSP|
|Participants||TM Forum Members||Members and Non-Members|
TM Forum Members and members of Open Source Organizations (may include non-members)
Participants pay fees.
Participants (including CSPs) pay fees. (Non-members pay 20% extra).
|Flat fee paid by both Champions and Participants|
- Pricing is for Participants only, except for Open Source Catalysts where both Champions and Participants pay fees.
- Champions do not pay a Catalyst fee (except for Open Source Catalysts) but are expected to contribute time and effort towards defining the challenge, establishing the business requirements/use cases, giving feedback on solutions as they are developed, and promoting the solutions within their organizations and to the industry.
- Post-Catalysts: Catalyst teams can present their project results at additional TM Forum events during the 12 months following their submission.
- 25% discount for participation in multiple projects at the same event or multiple phases of the same project.
Open Source Catalysts: All companies (both Champions and Participants) pay a flat fee of $6,000 each to participate in Open Source Catalyst projects for Digital Transformation Asia 2018
Equivalent Membership Category
Catalyst Participation Fee
Corporate A1, A2
Corporate A3, B1, B2
Any questions? Please contact Tania Fernandes, Catalyst Program Manager at [email protected].