The Call for Catalysts is now always open!
What if you could get 5 people instead of 1 working together to solve your business challenge? This is collaboration, this is the Catalyst program.
What is a Catalyst and why participate?
Catalysts are member-driven, proof-of-concept projects which leverage TM Forum best practices and standards to create thought-leading and innovative solutions to industry challenges. Catalyst participants gain extensive benefits, both business and technical through their participation, including:
- Accelerated innovation through our highly unique collaborative environment that has become a critical research and development extension for many member companies
- Multiplication of R&D efforts by teaming with other like-minded companies, often resulting in new, trusted business relationships
- Marketing exposure through TM Forum’s extensive reach, building brand image and thought leadership positioning
With success of our Catalyst Program, we’ve expanded the Call for Catalysts all year-round
TM Forum has 5 events in the next year and all will have Catalyst demonstrations as an important part. To enable you to make longer term plans around these events, we have now made the Call for Catalysts projects open at all times. This allows:
- More opportunities to showcase your project throughout the year
- More flexibility for your company to join projects at any time
- Projects to run for a longer term than the original 6 month cycle if the team is addressing a larger or more in depth topic year-round engagement across your project team
Get Started Now– tackle today’s hot topics or any topic that matters to your company:
|Agile IT & Business||Customer Centricity|
|NFV/SDN||Internet of Everything|
|Security & Privacy|
IDEATION PHASE NOW OPEN!
Our Catalyst Ideation page is now open, this is a great space to discuss and propose ideas for a future Catalyst project. Tell us what business challenges you are facing and let us help build a solution for it.
- Pricing is for Participants
Companies who participate in more than one Catalyst will incur a charge for each Catalyst at a discount of 25% per additional Catalyst.* If a company participates in the same Catalyst at upcoming events (Dallas, Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai & Nice), a discount of 20% will be given for the second event.*
*Please note that only the higher applicable discount percentage will be given for each Catalyst participation and the discounts cannot be combined.
- Champions do not pay a Catalyst fee, but are expected to contribute time and effort towards defining the challenge, establishing the business requirements/use cases, and giving feedback on solutions as they are developed.
TM Forum Event ($USD)
TM Forum Live! 2018 (Euro-€)
Please Note: USD prices are the same for each event (not including TM Forum Live! Nice). Euro prices are only for TM Forum Live! Nice 2018
Marketing Exposure for Catalyst Projects:
- Hosted on the TM Forum website, all related events websites and TM Forum Inform channel
- Opportunity to publish additional blogs, written interviews and articles
- Interview to be included in the membership monthly newsletter (sent to approx. 65,000)
- Included in relevant newsletters (Agile IT, Customer Centricity & Open Digital) (sent to approx, 135,000 readers)
- Promoted via TM Forum social media channels (including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) (over 20,000 combined followers)
Event Participation for Projects:
- Each Catalyst project will receive exhibition space as part of the TM Forum zones to present their project demonstration
- Catalyst projects will be professionally videotaped at all Action Week events and TM Forum Live! events. Videos will be uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube (over 15,000 combined views)
Whether you are considering joining a project or already in an existing one, here is your guide to a successful Catalyst project!
Any questions? Please contact Tania Fernandes, Catalyst Program Manager at [email protected].