Standard Catalyst Pricing for 2023
- Pricing is for Participants only for Open Innovation Catalysts and Moonshot Catalysts.
- Phase 2+ Participant discount: Participants involved in the previous phase of a continuing Catalyst project receive a 25% discount off of the current phase’s participation fee (applicable to TM Forum members only).
- Champions do not pay a Catalyst fee but are expected to contribute time and effort towards defining the challenge, establishing the business requirements/use cases, giving feedback on solutions as they are developed, and promoting the solutions within their organizations and to the industry.
- Non-members multiply price x2.5 for Open Innovation Catalysts only, for DTW 2023.
- Non-telecom companies multiply price x2.5 for Moonshot Catalysts only, for DTW 2023.
Catalyst Participation Fees
Corporate A1/ Subsidiary F
> $40 billion USD
Corporate A2/ Subsidiary F
$25 billion to $40 billion USD
Corporate A3/ Subsidiary G
$10 billion to $25 billion USD
Corporate B1/ Subsidiary H
$1 billion to $10 billion USD
Corporate B2/ Subsidiary I
$100 million to $1 billion USD
Corporate C/ Subsidiary J
$25 million to $100 million USD
Corporate D/ Subsidiary K
$1 million to $25 million USD
less than $1 million USD
- Physical event: Each Catalyst team receives a fully branded and equipped exhibition kiosk at the Digital Transformation World Asia or DTW event, to showcase their proof-of-concept demonstrations and project results.
- Dedicated interactive project space webpage for each Catalyst project, hosted on the TM Forum website, to showcase demonstrations, project results and supporting materials, as well as to gain and interact with project followers.
- Lead generation data from project followers.
- Article promoting the project published on TM Forum’s Inform website (plus opportunities to publish additional blogs, written interviews and articles).
- Promotion in relevant TM Forum weekly emails and newsletters.
- Promotion via TM Forum social media channels.
- Logo and company exposure at Digital Transformation World Asia event.
- Eligibility for Catalyst awards.
- Professionally produced videos are created for each Catalyst project. These videos are promoted via TM Forum’s website and marketing channels
Join a Catalyst
If you would like to speak to a member of the sales team about getting involved in a Catalyst project, please fill out this short form and we will contact you.