Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:00am to 5:00pm
Action Day: ZOOM/NFV
Hosted by: Orange
On April 15th TM Forum will host a new event designed to enable members to easily engage directly with the collaborative development work of the Forum. During the day you will have the opportunity to gain an in depth pre-review of ZOOM collaborative assets. This will allow you to provide your direct feedback, just in time for inclusion in the Frameworx 15 release and show cased at TM Forum Live!. Our collaborative experts will be on hand to show case the assets and hear your views directly.
This will be a small event designed to enable direct input by those looking to adopt this work into their organisations in the future. Your involvement in the event will help ensure that the industry assets created by the collaborative community will meet the needs of your organisation. The agendas below outline key areas that will be covered.
Running parallel will be:
- Frameworx Development Workshop April 14/15/16
- Hackathon Preparation Workshop April 14/15
- TM Forum Strategy and Adoption Sub-Committee meeting April 16th 9:00am – 1:00pm
If you have any questions about this event, please contact: Rachael Jacobi
Bringing together the best in business, TM Forum has created ZOOM (Zero-touch Orchestration, Operations and Management project) to create a living blueprint for a new generation of service provider support systems to deliver true business agility, and expert guidance on how to navigate the complex journey to get there.
Existing assets can be found here:
- 9.00am – 9.45am: DevOps Transformation for the Digital Ecosystem
- 9.45am – 10.30am: Blueprint for End to End Management
- 11.00am – 11.45am: Operations & Procurement Readiness
- 11.45am – 12.30pm: ZOOM Foundational work
- 1.30pm – 3.00pm: ZOOM Catalyst Review 1 (see list here)
- 3.30pm – 5.00pm: ZOOM Catalyst Review 2 (see list here)
The intended focus for this meeting targets proactive and focused member review, to gain feedback on new assets and catalyst projects (end user solutions leveraging Forum best practises and standards) intended for the Frameworx 15.0. This is a fantastic opportunity to efficiently and provide your thought leadership to shape these assets and demonstrations. Feedback received will be incorporated into the deliverables for Frameworx 15.0 which will be launched in Nice at TM Forum Live!.
Open to: TM Forum Members
Contact: Joann O’Brien