Engage TM Forum to independently verify and certify how well your business processes and information models align with the industry standards defined in Frameworx.
In the 2014 Frameworx Adoption Survey 95% of all the companies surveyed are using TM Forum Frameworx.
82% of the service providers mandate Frameworx in many or all specifications – and 85% claim that Frameworx Certification for a Product or Solution has an important influence on buying decisions.
Companies who achieve Frameworx Certification for their products and solutions can formally demonstrate their conformance with supporting evidence.
- See the list of Certifications Awarded
- Read the latest Conformance Certification news and success stories
- Contact us at email@example.com to discuss certification
Why do a Conformance Certification Assessment?
When both the buyer and seller of Frameworx certified products and solutions come to the table with a detailed understanding of the scope and degree of conformance in the target business domain, they will jointly reduce the costs and risks associated with both procurement and integration.
As the industry moves more towards adoption of standards the significant savings made from reusable processes can be re-directed towards innovation and competitive differentiation.
An implementation of Frameworx in this context is described as the following:
- Adoption of the Business Process Framework (eTOM) or Information Architecture (SID) by a communication services provider, enterprise operations or IT team.
- Certification of the implementation of the frameworks provides an understanding and documentation of system requirements.
- The resulting report is useful in discussions with suppliers to ascertain compatibility and estimate integration efforts.
- Assessment of an internal Frameworx implementation may also result in a gap analysis that can be used to prioritize future investments.
Some of the Benefits of Certification
- Insight into where and to what degree you have successfully adopted the Business Process Framework (eTOM) and Information Framework (SID)
- Facilitates the simplification of the procurement process by allowing the linking of Conformance results achieved to specific requirements mandated in RFxs
- Reduces the time, costs and risks associated with procurement and integration of Frameworx conformant products and solutions
- An independent and unbiased verification and certification of your level of conformance provided by TM Forum – a known and trusted non-profit third party partner
- Use of TM Forum’s certification mark which demonstrates internally and externally your commitment to the industry best practices and standards found in Frameworx
- To discuss your readiness for conformance certification and for all other questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting our Members
Complete 10 questions designed to help you and TM Forum better understand your readiness for a Frameworx conformance certification assessment.
Visit our Procurement Support page to learn about and access the tools that can assist you in procuring Frameworx Certified Products & Solutions.
Find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions on Frameworx Conformance Certification.
Get your team trained on the Business Process Framework, the Information Framework and the Application Framework to implement the standards & best practices in your business.