TM Forum Open API Conformance Overview
TM Forum’s Open API program has grown significantly since its inception 3 years ago. Today the Open APIs have been used by over 600 companies and 4000 individuals across the globe. The Open API manifesto is signed by 28 companies and the Open APIs are deployed in 14 markets today with roadmaps to show deployment in 26 markets by the end of 2017.
- See the list of Certifications Achieved
The purpose of the TM Forum Open APIs is:
- Enable business agility by supporting an architecture based on modularity and reuse where capabilities are exposed through industry agreed Open APIs
- Enable partnering for new services. The Open APIs enable new products and services to be created by providing services to, and consuming services from, external 3rd parties
- Simplification of the IT estate by enabling systems rationalization
- Reduced time to market by enabling the configuration and reconfiguration of systems and capabilities through Open APIs to deliver new business solutions
Completing self-certification demonstrates that you have successfully completed the implementation of the Open API so that your partners, clients and suppliers can see the validation of your API conformance.
How does it work?
If you have started implementing TM Forum Open APIs, here are 4 simple steps to completing self-certification:
- Access the Open APIs CTK specification from our Open API Table
- Follow the instructions for self-assessment of your conformance
- Run the CTK script against your API
- Share the report with us and we will publish on the table below
|Congratulations to the following companies who successfully achieved Open API conformance:||Open API||Certification Date|
|Trouble Ticket API||February 2018|
|Product Catalog Management API||January 2018|
ZTEsoft Technology Co. Ltd
|Trouble Ticket API||November 2017|