Creating diversity, equity, and inclusion use cases for improved talent and culture
The Inclusion and Diversity Score (IDS) is a multi-dimensional benchmarking tool that helps digital service businesses improve talent and culture through greater diversity and inclusion. The IDS methodology uses machine learning-based sentiment analysis to provide unique insights into factors affecting a sense of inclusion. For diversity, the score measures how a company’s leadership compares to the diversity of the environment they operate in across a set of self-reported demographics, including gender, and ethnic or racial diversity.
Inclusion is defined by the IDS as a sense of belonging, of being treated fairly, of having an equal opportunity to succeed, and be your whole self at work. Leadership teams that complete the score receive benchmarking information, interventions, and best practices to overcome IDS’s identified challenges. IDS supports an organization in taking data-driven actions that address factors that impact the feeling of inclusion for your employees and make the organization a more inclusive employer.
IDS Community Overview
The mission of this project is for members who conducted the inclusion and diversity score at their organization to collaborate and create use cases showcasing some of the actions they have taken on the common factors that drive action to improve inclusion:
- Equitable talent journey
- Family-sustaining wages and benefits
- Inclusive culture
- Strategy, governance, and accountability
- External communications
Working collaboratively with TM Forum members, this project will include a wide variety of members with the best skills and proven toolsets.
- Who should join?Skills and experiences are needed from those who have conducted the inclusion and diversity score at their organization.
- What commitment is required in terms of time and effort?Provide commitment to join Wednesdays at 12 noon GMT for one hour and to contribute to assets.
- What will I get out of this?
- Individual and company recognition on TM Forum website and community
- Individual and company recognition in published documents/assets that you have contributed to
- If required, part-take in interviews for both internal TM Forum and industry publications on team deliverables
- Quotes in press releases where relevant
- Special recognition at Accelerate events
- Opportunity to become member Chair/Team lead
- How can I join?Join the project here
Digital Organizational Transformation Approach
Understand why organization, culture and skills are fundamental to realizing the full benefits from investment in digital technologies and business models.
Digital Organizational Transformation Ecosystem Guide
Understand how the organization and culture can be evolved to realize the business benefits of digitalization; the framework, approach and roles required to deliver digitalization.
10 Telco Transformation Journeys
Examine the very broad scope of telco digital transformation and the multiple strategic issues that need to be addressed in concert for a transformation to be successful.
Inspiring innovative teams through Diversity & Inclusion
Hear an objective view of the skills shortage in telecoms and how diversity can help to attract talent and fuel innovation.