- 3,000 industry leaders are gathering in Nice, France, from May 14-16, to collaborate on the development of intelligent operations for the 5G era.
- C-Level representatives from BT Sport, Deutsche Telekom, Google, McLaren Applied Technologies, Phillips, Rakuten, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, Telenor, Telstra, Verizon, Vodafone and more are contributing to the discussion.
- Pre-conference CXO Summit focuses on rapidly shifting to a digital business.
Parsippany, NJ—April 17, 2019 — TM Forum, the industry association driving digital transformation through collaboration, today offered a preview of its flagship Digital Transformation World event set for Nice, France, from May 14-16, at the Palais des Congrès Acropolis.
With a focus on intelligent operations for a 5G world, Digital Transformation World showcases how businesses can seize the opportunity and remain competitive in a rapidly evolving digital world.
From transforming time-to-market from years to days; simplifying and automating across the business; and revolutionizing IT and embracing agile ways of working, TM Forum’s largest event of the year explores these opportunities and more with over 200 visionary speakers, 30+ industry-led proof-of-concept Catalystproject demos, five tracks, and a host of new and unique features across three full days. Highlights include:
- Tareq Amin, Chief Technology Officer, Rakuten Mobile, Inc.
- Adil Belihomji, Head of Technology, Visible (Verizon)
- Mike Blanche, Head of Telecoms Strategic Relationships, EMEA, Google, Inc.
- Irene Gomez, Global Digital Product Director, Telefónica
- Jamie Hindhaugh, Chief Operating Officer, BT Sport
- Peter Leukert, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Telekom
- Andreia Martins, Head of UK IT Operations, Vodafone UK
- Elisabetta Romano, Chief Technology Information Officer, Telecom Italia
- Ruza Sabanovic, Executive Vice President and Head of Technologies and Services, Telenor
- Paul Spence, Chief Technologist, McLaren Applied Technolgies
- 2025 Digital Operator: Capturing Value in the 5G Era
- Cloud Native IT: Cutting the Complexity to Deliver Business Agility
- Network Transformation: Building and operating an agile and dynamic virtual network
- AI and Data Strategy: Making Intelligent Decisions
- Digital Customer Experience: Accelerating the Digital Customer
- Global Architecture Summit
CXO Summit, Monday, May 13, 12:00 – 5:30 PM, Grand Hotel Aston:
The CXO Summit brings together leading executives in a private environment to explore how to deliver a radical shift in speed and efficiency.
New General Session Debate, Tuesday, May 14, 8:45 – 10:45 AM:
Not your standard keynote session, the general session is set to be a lively debate between technology leaders from communication service providers that, together, serve more than a billion customers worldwide.
Over 110 companies are participating in 30+ unique proof-of concept Catalyst projects at Digital Transformation World. Topics include AI and data, network and service architecture, business and strategy, customer experience, and IT and network transformation.
Expo Highlights, Tuesday – Thursday, May 14 – 16:
- Innovation Tours: Self-guided tours of the expo area showcase exhibitors, catalysts, start-ups and product demos.
- Startup Alley:A dedicated area features the industry’s latest and most innovative startup ideas and solutions.
- AI Zone: This area demonstrates how AI drives digital transformation and highlights leading suppliers and active TM Forum Catalyst projects.
- Campfire Sessions: Intimate peer-to-peer discussions for a maximum of 25 participants in the expo let attendees share opinions, experience, questions and collaborate.
With a nearly sold out expo, Digital Transformation World is a must-attend event for anyone working to transform their business. Sponsorsinclude Diamond Sponsor: Netcracker; Platinum Sponsors: BearingPoint and Ericsson; Gold Sponsors: Blue Prism, Huawei, Infosys and Splunk. Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact [email protected].
Interested in attending Digital Transformation World? Discounted group rates of 30 percent are available until Friday, April 19th. Discounted individual conference passes are available until Tuesday, April 30th. Qualified journalists and analysts can also receive a complimentary pass to the event. Learn more at: https://dtw.tmforum.org/register/member-passes-pricing-2019/
About TM Forum
TM Forum is an association of over 850-member companies’ customers across 180 countries. We drive collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. Today, our focus is on supporting members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. Learn more at www.tmforum.org.
E: [email protected]
T: +44 203 824 9200