Dear Members & Website Users,
We’re delighted to welcome you to our updated website which is designed to make it easier for you to explore TM Forum and find what you’re looking for. These changes reflect a number of things we’re doing across the board to improve the value our members receive from the Forum. As our members continually evolve to be fit and drive growth in the digital economy, so too must the Forum!
The year 2017 is turning out to be a year of monumental change in our industry. While the digital revolution continues to create opportunities and threats for every business, the time has come for service providers to ‘seize the day’. Transform, or be transformed. Disrupt, or be disrupted. $1.2tn in new profits await those who are prepared to take on the challenge.
This rallying cry is the core focus of TM Forum. It’s no longer about the what: the industry is awash with great ideas. The question is how. How to transform our existing businesses to give customers the digital experiences they demand. How to simplify and automate business operations to maintain profits in an increasingly commoditized market. How to deliver the business agility to seize new opportunities. How to embrace new, platform-based business models that require brand new skills and capabilities to succeed. How to monetize, manage and scale these new ideas. And so much more.
These questions drive everything we do at TM Forum. As your Forum, we’ve made it our mission to accelerate the successful transformation of the communications industry. We have a rich history of delivering change through collaborative problem solving, and in today’s digital economy, collaboration is more important than ever – both to delivering on innovation and driving business growth. We’re bringing together the best minds in the industry to create the environment and tools required to do just that.
One of these tools, of course, is our website. Having listened closely to our members and users, here’s a snapshot of the major changes that we’ve made to our website:
- New look and feel
- Simplified and improved navigation (see below)
- Raising the profile of member-driven collaboration – the heart and soul of TM Forum
- Highlighting our members’ achievements, core programs, and the latest TM Forum and member news
- Easy access to industry thought-leadership: news, articles, reports, webinars and more
Simplified & Improved Navigation
- We’ve streamlined the top navigation to make it easier for members to find the content and resources that are of interest to you and also engage in our collaboration programs
- Topics are key areas of focus for the Forum and our members; Core topics refer to key programs and projects formally underway within the Forum; Exploratory topics are new areas we’re currently exploring with our members
- Toolkits are new simple packaging of TM Forum tools, assets and resources, enabling members to access documents, guidebooks, models and more by key subject matter along with added context as to how and why you should use them in your business today
- The Frameworx, Collaboration, Training & Certification, and Research menus should be familiar to current members and website users, although we’ve streamlined these menus significantly
We hope that you like the changes that we’re making to your Forum. As you familiarize yourself with our updated website, please feel free to drop us a line with your feedback at [email protected].
VP Communications & Marketing