1,000 of the world’s most influential smart cities thinkers and practitioners gather for Smart City InFocus 2017
Yinchuan, China—September 18,2017: Smart City InFocus, a three-day smart cities event hosted in the city of Yinchuan, begins tomorrow. Now in its third year, Smart City InFocus is run by TM Forum in collaboration with the City of Yinchuan, and ZTE, a leading operational technology software provider. The event brings together leading experts from every continent to accelerate the creation of smart city standards and best practices. This year’s conference will focus on developing the City as a Platform, and the use of data and digital infrastructure to create applications of smart technologies to solve every day urban problems such as ageing populations, urban mobility, and digital inclusion.
- Eldar Tuzmukhametov, Head of Smart City Lab, Moscow City Government
- Erik Caldwell, Economic Development Director, City of San Diego
- Frans Jorna, Director Smart City, City of Utrecht
- James Noakes, Mayoral Lead for Energy and Smart City, Liverpool City Council
- Jamie Cudden, Smart City Program Manager, Dublin City Council
- Kevin Burns, CIO, City of Miami
- Nick Stevens, Chief Digital Officer, City of Groningen
- Ted Ross, CIO, City of Los Angeles
Key topics include:
- Learning how to deploy city platforms to unleash local data economies
- Understanding how to design and deliver a smart city
- Harnessing big data to improve the quality of life for citizens
- Using innovative technologies to meet environmental challenges including energy and waste management
- Smart healthcare for smart cities
- Future mobility in smart cities
Why: Smart City InFocus brings together more than 1,000 smart city delegates from all over the world to collaborate on the opportunities and challenges that data brings to cities and their residents in the advancement of smart cities. It is the only state-level ICT conference in China focused on smart city development.
Where: Yinchuan International Convention Centre, Yinchuan, China
When: September 19-21, 2017
About TM Forum
TM Forum is an association of over 850 member companies generating US$2 trillion in revenue and serving five billion customers across 180 countries. We drive collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. Today, our focus is on supporting members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. Learn more at www.tmforum.org.
Aisling Roberts/Anais Merlin
+44 (0) 20 3824 9200