Prestigious Annual Awards Program Recognizes Service & Solution Providers Making Significant Contributions to Advance Digital Business Transformation
MORRISTOWN, NJ—May 13, 2015—TM Forum, the global industry association for digital business, today announced the finalists of the 2015 TM Forum Excellence Awards. Sponsored by Huawei, and in its ninth year, the independently judged Excellence Awards put the spotlight on those service and solution providers that are driving digital business forward, enabling best practices and standards for the benefit of the entire ecosystem.
An independent and impartial panel comprised of leading industry and subject matter experts, analysts and investors judges the Excellence Awards. The judges review each of the entries in detail, firstly selecting a set of finalists per category, and then debating and agreeing winners for each category.
The judges will announce the winners of the 2015 Excellence Awards during a special ceremony as part of the VIP Gala Dinner taking place at TM Forum Live! in Nice, France on Monday, June 1st.
“This year’s finalist entries reveal the extent of the digital revolution now gripping our industry,” said Nik Willetts, chief digital officer, TM Forum. “As every industry grapples with the challenges of digital business transformation, it is great to see such a diverse set of companies – large and small – at the cutting edge, pushing the industry forward and utilizing the Forum’s best practices and standards to do so – with quantifiable results. Our sincere congratulations to all of this year’s finalists!”
The 2015 Excellence Awards finalists are:
Open Digital Ecosystem
Awarded to the company demonstrating the most innovative service or solution for establishing new digital services and contributing to an open digital ecosystem.
- BearingPoint and Infonova – BT Cloud Management System (CMS)
- BT – BT Compute: Enabling Open Digital Ecosystems
- DGIT – Telflow
- Huawei – Huawei Digital inCloud Solution
- Tech Mahindra – “Wellness as a Service (WaaS)” Cloud-based health monitoring platform
- Vodafone – M-PESA
- ZTE – ZSmart CC
Agile Business & IT – Service Provider
Awarded to the service provider demonstrating the most innovative and effective use of TM Forum Frameworx™ to improve overall business agility: improved time to market, scalability, reduced operating costs and improved capital efficiency.
- China Unicom – Large-Scale Centralized BSS based-on Cloud for Agile and Unified Business Operations
- Chunghwa Telecom – Improving digital business agility and service quality with Frameworx and DSRA
- Far EasTone Telecommunications – Transforming to next generation product management
- Verizon Communications – Verizon Rapid Delivery
- Virgin Media – Mobile Transformation Program
- Vodafone Germany – Business Process Automation
Agile Business & IT – Solution Provider
Awarded to the solution provider demonstrating the most innovative and effective use of TM Forum Frameworx to deliver tangible cost reduction, risk reduction and improve time-to-market.
- CSG – CSG Singleview Accelerate 8
- Ericsson – Ericsson Charging & Billing in One
- Etiya and TierOne – Catalog Driven Service Fulfillment & Assurance
- Huawei – Huawei BSS Solution
- NetCracker Technology – Agile Infrastructure Management and Service Provisioning Solution
- ZTE – ZSmart API management
Customer Centricity – Service Provider
Awarded to the service provider demonstrating the most effective use of TM Forum best practices and standards to improve customer centricity in terms of experience improvement and innovation.
- Avea – Telaura Catalog-Driven Order Management for Customer Centricity
- China Unicom – Big Data Analytics Supporting Customer Centricity
- Liberty Global – SID Based Multichannel Enabler Ecosystem
- Portugal Telecom – Customer Centricity Problem Management with NOSSIS NetQ
- Reliance Communications – Leveraging Social Media for Customer Delight
- SingTel Optus – Effective Call Centre Management
Customer Centricity – Solution Provider
Awarded to the solution provider demonstrating the most innovative and effective use of TM Forum best practices and standards to enable tangible improvement in customer experience, drive product/service innovation or deliver other business benefits in terms of customer centricity.
- Amdocs – Proactive Care
- Business-intelligence of Oriental Nations Corporation Ltd – Big Data Platform Solution
- Huawei – Huawei Universe Big Data Analytics Platform
- IBM India – Digital Business Transformation – Web Self Service Portal (with Multi Channel Service Layer) for Idea Cellular Ltd.
- NetCracker Technology – NetCracker Centricity
- Oracle Corporation – Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Solution for Communications
- Redknee – How Redknee is helping Digicel make life easier for their subscribers
Further details on each of the finalist entries will be available during TM Forum Live! – June 1-4 in Nice, France – and on TM Forum’s Inform channel at http://inform.tmforum.org.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is a non-profit global industry association which helps its members transform and succeed in the digital economy. The collective experience and interests of our member community comprised of tens-of-thousands of professionals within 900+ market-leading global enterprises, service providers and technology suppliers drives everything we do, from thought-provoking research and publications, to practical guidance, collaboration programs, tools and best practices, hands-on events, and training for business and IT leaders.
Through three key programs – Agile Business and IT, Open Digital Ecosystem, and Customer Centricity – we provide a unique platform for our members to connect and collaborate with individuals and groups from around the world to solve key challenges and rapidly innovate to deliver new services, improve business agility, partner for success, reduce cost and risk, and enhance customer value and loyalty. To learn more about the Forum and join our digital journey as a valued member and collaborator, please visit www.tmforum.org.