- New improvements for 2023 unveiled for the TM Forum flagship conference which returns to the Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark, 19-21 September after a successful 2022 venue debut.
- DTW23 – Ignite is sponsored by a diverse range of leading telco and cloud players with a shared mission to drive industry transformation.
London, UK – April 20, 2023 – TM Forum, the industry association driving digital transformation through collaboration, today announces new details of its next flagship DTW23 – Ignite event.
The conference returns to Copenhagen with a fresh theme and new look for 2023, focused on igniting industry growth. It comes amid a transformative period of increased collaboration between cloud and telcos that’s driving rapid service innovation, upending traditional business models and unlocking new opportunities. Its agenda will cut through the hype to demonstrate how the telecoms and cloud industries are bringing about practical, transformative change with AI, autonomous networks, and open digital architectures.
Sponsor partners already announced for DTW23 – Ignite include Amdocs, Beyond Now, Ericsson, Google Cloud, Huawei, Microsoft, Netcracker, Nokia, and Oracle, with more names being added every week to the full list of sponsors.
In 2022, DTW attracted more than 3,000 attendees from around the world. The broad spectrum of companies supporting this year’s conference speaks to the current wave of industry collaboration which has seen all three major cloud hyperscalers join the TM Forum over recent months. The telco and cloud worlds are colliding to lead the communications industry to growth and this march will be on full display in Copenhagen.
Building on a successful 2022 event, DTW23 – Ignite will feature conference tracks on Techco DNA, Cloud Native Software, Future Networks, AI at Scale and Platforms and Partners. It will also boast brand new features, including:
- Tech Tours will bring the conference’s agenda to life for delegates through practical demonstrations and smaller group discussions with exhibitors on the show floor.
- A brand-new Impact Stage showcasing the practical outcomes of deploying advanced platforms, embracing new operating models, forging new partnerships, and more over the past twelve months.
- More social activities and networking lounges to increase the opportunities for delegates to collaborate and strengthen relationships.
“The global telecoms industry has been a huge driver of economic and societal value but is now at a crossroads. As an industry, we need to face and address some uncomfortable truths to re-ignite growth,” said Nik Willetts, CEO, of TM Forum. “We need to dramatically simplify our businesses; transform legacy business models; learn to be great partners; drive a revolution in our own software; and drive automation at scale. Most importantly, we need to move fast. In September, the TM Forum community will come together to co-create practical answers on how we as an industry can get the job done.”
Early bird registration for DTW23 – Ignite closes soon (April 26th). With five months to go, half the show floor has sold out. To secure your spot at the conference or find out more, visit our website.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is a global alliance of telco and tech companies, leading the industry in defining the building blocks for new operating models, impactful new partnerships, and advanced software platforms.
TM Forum helps its members unlock the value of data to create nearly endless opportunities for players across the communications ecosystem. At DTW23 – Ignite, Accelerate and Collaboration events, TM Forum provides a platform for industry change-makers to share groundbreaking innovation, market developments, product launches and business transformation journeys.
We are the only industry body to count the world’s top 10 CSPs and all the key hyperscalers as active, strategic members. With over 800 members, we are on a mission to reinvent the telco industry as a vibrant part of the digital landscape – and a driving force in shaping its future.