NICE, FRANCE — May 17, 2018— TM Forum, the industry association driving digital transformation through collaboration, today announced the seven winning projects were selected from 24 Catalysts showcased at Digital Transformation World, and were recognized at the Catalyst Theater yesterday.
Winners were judged by TM Forum’s Collaboration Sub-Committee, which oversees the effective creation and adoption of pragmatic best practices and standards to deliver value to TM Forum’s members.
More than 100 member companies and hundreds of individuals participated in the 2018 Catalyst projects which spanned 5G, Open APIs, SDN & NFV, AI, blockchain, data monetization, customer experience management, smart cities, the Internet of Everything and more.
The 2018 Catalyst Award winners are:
Outstanding Catalyst Business Impact: Proving the Business Model for Sponsored Network Slices: Mobile Gaming
- Champions: NTT Group, Orange
- Participants: Cerillion Technologies, Cloudstreet, Nokia, Sigma Systems
Outstanding Catalyst Innovation: Blade Runner
- Champions: AT&T, BT Group, DU, NTT Group, Orange, Telecom Italia Group, Verizon, Vodafone Group
- Participants: BearingPoint, Infosys, CENX, EXFO, RIFT.IO, Riverbed Technology
Outstanding Use of TM Forum Assets: Phygital Store – Phase II
- Champions: Orange
- Participants: BearingPoint, Globetom, NTS Retail, Qualycloud
Outstanding Use of TM Forum Assets: Connected citizens- a Smart City Enabling Digital Platform
- Champions: City of Saint-Quentin, Metropole Nice – Côte D-Azur , NTT Group, Orange
- Participants: BearingPoint, Civimetrix Telecom, ForgeRock, Globetom, Infosys
Outstanding Contribution to TM Forum Assets: Empowering Business Assurance with Artificial Intelligence – Phase II
- Champions: BT Group, Deutsche Telekom, FASTWEB, Orange, Telia
- Participants: Amdocs, GeoSpock, Subex, WeDo Technologies
Outstanding CurateFx Ecosystem Design: Blockchain Unleashed
- Champions: BT Group, Globe Telecom, KDDI Research, Orange, SingTel Optus, Telefónica, Ultrafast Fibre, Vodafone Group
- Participants: Deloitte, IBM, Infosys, Openet
Outstanding Catalyst Communications: 5G Intelligent Service Operations
- Champions: AT&T, BT Group, KDDI Research, NTT Group, Orange, Telecom Italia Group, Telenor
- Participants: MYCOM OSI, Netcracker Technology, Tech Mahindra, TEOCO
“The Catalyst projects showcased at Digital Transformation World 2018 were incredibly innovative and demonstrated real solutions to industry challenges,” said Andy Tiller, EVP Collaboration and Innovation, TM Forum. “Catalysts showcase the power of collaboration enabled by TM Forum, and bring together a wide range of companies, industries and ecosystems. Our sincere congratulations to the winners and to all those who participated for their outstanding work.”
The full list of all Digital Transformation World 2018 Catalyst projects along with videos, interviews, and articles can be found here.
Catalyst project teams will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face at Digital Transformation North America and Action Week in Dallas, September 24-28, 2018 and Digital Transformation Asia in Kuala Lumpur, November 13-15, 2018.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is an association of over 850 member companies’ customers across 180 countries. We drive collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. Today, our focus is on supporting members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. Learn more at www.tmforum.org.
T: +44 203 824 9201
Awards Program Manager
T: +1 973-944-5100, Ext. 5296