Keynote line-up, plus new summits and workshops on NFV, cloud computing, enterprise architecture, IT convergence, and a new Women in the Digital World session make TM Forum Live! the place to be June 2-5
MORRISTOWN, NJ — May 13, 2014: TM Forum is focused on helping global enterprises, service providers and suppliers understand how to thrive in the digital world through events like TM Forum Live! (June 2-5). With a keynote line-up set to turn heads, plus a host of new summits, sessions and workshops just added, the not-to-be-missed four day event in the Cote d’Azur is the place to be for the communications and digital services industry.
“TM Forum’s flagship event is always action-packed and this year is no different. In fact, new sessions, summits and workshops are still being added to so delegates can make the most of their experience in Nice,” said Keith Willetts, chairman, TM Forum. “The Forum is committed to guiding our member community in their digital transformation. TM Forum Live! creates a unique way for our members to learn from senior practitioners and connect to key stakeholders in the digital economy so they can collaborate to solve critical challenges.”
Keynotes Take Center Stage
The TM Forum Live! keynotes take the stage on Tuesday, June 3, at 8:45 a.m. with an impressive line-up of key players and innovators in the digital ecosystem focused on the hottest issues today, including Agile Business and IT, Customer Engagement and Open Digital. Over two days, delegates can hear from industry leaders who’ve learned what steps to take and what to avoid to succeed in the digital world. Plus, for the first time, watch our Keynote sessions live on June 3-4, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CEST at www.tmforumlive.org.
Tuesday, June 3, 8:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Welcome Address – Host David Pringle and TM Forum Chairman, Keith Willetts
- Colliding Worlds: Suits Meet Sneakers – JP Rangaswami, chief scientist, Salesforce.com
- Your Greatest Competitor is Your Customer’s Future Expectation – Fay Arjomandi, CEO, Vodafone Xone; David Moffatt, former CEO, Lebara Group, and former chief financial officer, Telstra
- Rewiring the Box: Architecting the Digital World – Adrian Cockcroft, Battery Ventures, formerly chief architect at Netflix
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All! – Cynthia Gordon, group chief commercial officer, Ooredoo
- The Live Crossfire Debate – Michael Harte, group executive, Enterprise Services and chief information officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia; Albert Hitchcock, group chief information officer, Pearson; Phil Jordan, group chief information officer, Telefonica; Khalifa Al Shamsi, chief digital services officer, Etisalat Group
Wednesday, June 4, 08:50 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.
- Eating the Dog Food – Nik Willetts, chief strategy officer, TM Forum.
- Toward a 5G Internet of Things – Anne Bouverot, director general, GSMA and non-executive director at Capgemini
- Debate: Dis-Content – Kamal Bherwani, chairman, Magine TV; Andrew Feinberg, CEO, NetCracker Technology; and Dean Walters, managing director, chief information officer, Liberty Global
Fresh New Summits, Sessions and Workshops
A host of new sessions have been added to the four-day agenda, including special workshops on enterprise architecture, mobile energy, cloud computing, IT convergence, NFV, Women in the Digital World, and more.
Monday, June 2
- Capitalizing on Network and IT Convergence to Generate New and Expanded Revenue Streams Workshop (sponsored by Oracle) for select service providers only.
- Managing NFV: Orchestration, Architecture and Culture Workshop (sponsored by HP); Open to all attendees.
- A Cloud Summit reviews how enterprises have employed clouds to change IT strategies; reference models for compute infrastructure and software-defined data centers; management challenges as cloud services have emerged as a focus for existing and emerging businesses; and where industry experts see the cloud and digital technology moving.
- The Mobile Energy Association is hosting its inaugural meeting to bring together mobile operators, utilities, and renewable energy providers across the world to make energy more efficient and accessible to everyone. Space is limited, to RSVP contact Jason Simpson.
Wednesday, June 4
- Women in the Digital World Champagne Networking Breakfast: The first in a series of networking events invites all women delegates attend and enjoy breakfast and networking.
- Open House, Open Mic Night at Jam jazz bar in Nice; a special un-conference networking event focussed on NFV, open to All-Access Gold, Summit, Platinum and Speaker pass holders. To RSVP for this session, please email Rachael Jacobi. Space is limited.
Thursday, June 5
- The IEEE is holding an Industry Forum Session on Multi-SDO Coordination among multiple SDOs such as ETSI NFV, NGMN, IEEE NGSON, ITU-T SG13, BBF, IPv6 Forum, OMA, TM Forum and others to allow each group to present. To RSVP for this session, please email Rachael Jacobi. Space is limited.
TM Forum Live! brings together all the elements of TM Forum’s focus on Agile Business and IT, Customer Engagement and Open Digital to lead the successful digital transformation of service providers, suppliers and global enterprises. TM Forum Live! in Nice, France, is the Forum’s flagship event and features its industry-leading Excellence Awards. TM Forum Live! Becoming an Agile, Super-effective Business is planned for Sept. 2-3, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. TM Forum Live! Digital Disruption is slated for Dec. 8-10, in San Jose, Calif.
About TM Forum
TM Forum is a global industry association which helps its members transform and succeed in the digital economy. The collective experience and interests of our member community, comprised of more than 85,000 experts from 1,000 global enterprises, service providers and technology suppliers drives everything we do, from thought-provoking research and publications, to practical guidance, tools and best practices, hands-on events, and training for business and IT leaders.
Through three key programs – Agile Business and IT, Open Digital Ecosystem, and Customer Engagement – we provide a unique platform for our members to connect and collaborate with individuals and groups from around the world to solve key challenges and rapidly innovate to deliver new services, improve business agility, partner for success, reduce cost and risk, and enhance customer value and loyalty. To learn more about the Forum and join our digital journey as a valued member and collaborator, please visit www.tmforum.org.
Global TM Forum Media Contact
Senior Director Marketing, Corporate Communications and PR
+1 973 641 3247