What: Internet of Everything InFocus, a two-day event taking place in Amsterdam, begins today. Run by TM Forum and bringing together leading experts from across the digital ecosystem, Internet of Everything InFocus is dedicated to industry-neutral IoE business. The event will see attendees take part in industry insight sessions, hear case studies and participate in interactive and collaborative workshop sessions. The Internet of Everything InFocus event is part of TM Forum’s IoE program, a global initiative focused on the key challenges for all players in the IoE space.
- Erik Meijer, Strategy GPM / Group Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
- Patrice Slupowski, VP Digital Innovation, Orange
- Pierpaolo Marchese, Standard Coordination and Industry Influencing, Telecom Italia
- David Vasquez, Director of International IoT Business Development, Verizon International
- Elaine Haher, Customer Technology Architect, IT and Cloud, Ericsson
- Pawan Dubey, Senior Consultant, Infosys
- Paul Bradley, Head of 5G Strategy & Partnerships, Gemalto
- Nicolas Windpassinger, Vice President Global Partner Program,Schneider Electric
- Zoltán Précsényi, Director, Government Affairs, EU Institutions and France, Symantec
- Key topics include:
- Exploring the most relevant options to successfully monetize IoE
- Identifying new tools for managing IoE ecosystems and partnerships
- Learning from the experiences of IoE pioneers and leaders
- Learning more about ecosystem management, IoE connectivity, blockchain, platform APIs and smart contracts
Why: Internet of Everything InFocus brings together over 40 inspirational speakers and panellists from various industry organisations, including AT&T, BT, Orange and Deutsche Telekom. This is the industry’s only event that focuses exclusively on the three capabilities that enable IoE and digital business success: Monetization, Management and Trust (MMT).
Where: Hotel Okura, Amsterdam, Netherlands
When: October 17-18
About TM Forum
TM Forum is an association of over 850 member companies generating US$2 trillion in revenue and serving five billion customers across 180 countries. We drive collaboration and collective problem-solving to maximize the business success of communication and digital service providers and their ecosystem of suppliers around the world. Today, our focus is on supporting members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation. Learn more at www.tmforum.org.
Aisling Roberts/Anais Merlin
+44 (0) 20 3824 9200