Terms & Conditions that apply to all TM Forum Research & Media Contracts
SPONSORSHIP DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
For Newsletter, if included:
All logos and banners must be sent in either jpg or gif format (we cannot accept animated gifs).
Banner Size: 600px (width) x 90px (depth)
For Sponsored article, if included:
Including company logo and link(s) – content supplied by sponsoring company. Maximum word count is 1500 words (500 words per page). Please submit in MS Word format with separate graphic/s. Please note that the number of graphics supplied and the size of those graphics may mean that the word count will need to be reduced.
TM Forum to retain editorial control over the submitted article and reserves the right to make changes/edits. Content to be in accordance with the copy deadline stated by TM Forum and should be submitted no later than 10 working days prior to publication date.
For sidebar banners to be featured on Inform or TM Forum website, if included:
All banners must be sent in either jpg or gif format (with limited animation). Box Banner, size 324px (width) x 212px (depth).
For Digital Transformation Tracker or Trend Analysis Reports, if included:
All advertising and sponsorship copy must be provided in the correct size / format as instructed by TM Forum Research & Media Team. For further information, please contact our Content Delivery and Program Manager [email protected]. The Company represents that the content of all advertising and sponsorship material it furnishes to TM Forum is accurate and truthful and that it does not infringe the rights of any other party.
TM Forum is not obliged to, nor will it, delay publication dates and marketing kick off due to sponsor’s failure to deliver their copy by the specified deadline(s).
Publication/Advertising sponsors who subsequently wish to cancel their participation must do so in writing. No voice mail cancellations will be accepted.
- Written notice of cancellation must be received on or before 12 weeks of publication date.
- Cancellations received after this date will be liable for 100% of the total cost of sponsorship. Payment due may not be applied to any other TM Forum activity.
CHOICE OF LAW AND ARBITRATION CLAUSES
Any and all disputes arising out of this agreement which are not disposed of by agreement between the parties hereto shall be decided solely by arbitration proceedings under the Rules and Procedures of the American Arbitration Association and such arbitration shall be held in the State of New Jersey. The parties also agree that any decision rendered by the arbitrator as provided herein shall be binding on both parties as though issued by a court which would otherwise have jurisdiction over such issues.
The parties agree that this agreement shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Nothing herein shall prevent either party from seeking equitable relief from either a Federal or State Court of New Jersey should the need for equitable relief arise.
SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters set forth herein, and supersedes and incorporates any and all prior or oral and/or written statements and representations on such matters by either of the parties hereto. Amendments to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement may not be assigned, and the obligations of either party hereto may not be delegated, in either case, without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Additional Terms & Conditions that apply to all TM Forum Webinar Contracts
Format for live event is as follows:
- 1 hour live webinar
- Welcome and introduction presentation by TM Forum expert
- Presentation by sponsor – case study/thought leadership presentation (not a product pitch) by yourself and/or your customer knowledgeable in the topic area
- Question and answers session with the audience facilitated by TM Forum expert
- Full pre- and post-production support from our dedicated webinar production coordinator
- Hosting of live event on professional webinar platform
- TM Forum subject matter expert who will attend a content review call, provide feedback on sponsor presentation and act as chairperson for the live event
- Leads comprising all non opt-out webinar registrants, attendees and on-demand views
Important please note:
- Sponsor agrees to complete webinar brief and submit to Sponsor Relations Manager 12 weeks prior to live event (we cannot confirm your TM Forum expert until we have this written brief)
- Sponsor agrees to provide speakers to attend kick off call, content review meeting and dress rehearsal
- TM Forum expert reserves the right to approve sponsors presentation
- TM Forum webinars are limited and in high demand. Any request to change the date must be made in writing to the production coordinator at least 12 weeks prior to the live event. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate such a request the sponsor accepts that it will not always be possible due to very limited availability.
CANCELLATION OF A WEBINAR SPONSORSHIP
Webinar sponsors committing to a sponsorship who subsequently wish to cancel or reschedule their participation must do so in writing. No voice mail cancellations will be accepted.
All cancellations or rescheduling are subject to the following Cancellation/Rescheduling Charges:
- Cancellation/Rescheduling more than sixty (60) days prior to the Event Date, twenty-five percent (25%) of the total cost of the cancelled/rescheduled Sponsorship
- Cancellation/Rescheduling more than forty-five (45) days and less than sixty-one (61) days prior to the Event Date, fifty percent (50%) of the total cost of the cancelled/rescheduled Sponsorship
- Cancellation/Rescheduling less than forty-six (46) days prior to the Event Date, one hundred percent (100%) of the total cost of the cancelled/rescheduled Sponsorship
Payment due may not be applied to any other TM Forum activity.