Business Assurance integrates assurance and risk management disciplines into an overall proactive data-centric assurance framework, with the goal of continuously protecting and improving financial integrity, while enhancing business value and customer experience.
Success and profitability of digital ecosystems rely on accurate business assurance protection.
Building upon a rich history of TM Forum assets, this project brings together Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management in order to keep up with the rapid pace of digital ecosystems emergence.
Through Catalyst projects, insights, reports and guidebooks this team captures the best practices and then drives required changes into the core Frameworx models to ensure industry uptake.
This will be done through focus on the following initiatives:
- Business Assurance in Complex Partnering through the exploration, capture and sharing of how to effectively monitor and prevent financial integrity and customer impacting risks in complex partnering and ecosystem contexts.
Business Assurance also provides confidence around the organization ensuring process governance and information integrity, which strengthens trust in the brand. The focus being on how to improve/maximize their value to the organization – ensuring engagement and recognition throughout the organization, established as key participants within change management teams and adopting a risk-based approach – both internally and external to the organization – Ecosystem Risk Management.
The overall goal of Business Assurance collaborative work in TM Forum is to establish BA best practices that will improve customer experience and business performance.
- Who should join?Skills and experience are needed from those who want to get involved in collaboratively developing best practices and tools that ensure process governance and information integrity.
- What commitment is required in terms of time and effort?Provide commitment to join Wednesdays, 16:00 – 17:00 CET.
- What will I get out of this?As a member of the Business Assurance project, you and your organization are able to contribute to and build the thought leadership, guide books, best practices and standards that ensure process governance and information integrity.
- How can I join?Join the project here