Internet of Everything Project
TM Forum’s Internet of Everything (IoE) Program focuses on overcoming the challenges of end-to-end management and monetization of complex digital services as well as enabling digital trust in a vibrant digital economy.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) Project is working to collaboratively create a dynamic set of best practices, models, and tools that enables successful partnerships and the management of complex digital services that span vertical industries as the connected world of Internet of Everything (IoE) becomes the new norm for consumer and enterprise applications and services. The set of assets produced by the project provides members with a competitive advantage in scaleable best management practices, standards and thought leadership.
The project teams are currently working on:
- Business Scenarios and ecosystem partnering and monetization: a library of business scenarios, partnering guides and monetization models.
- IoE Innovation Center: helping to incubate and coordinate the activities of new digital services verticals. Building a vibrant and growing community to accelerate the development of the IoE and increase the collaboration between the various vertical stakeholders.
Ongoing Collaboration Work
The ongoing work is divided into a number of collaborative project areas and workstreams:
A key ongoing focus is on building the library of business scenarios and partnerships in the context of networks of ecosystems.
New work is starting on developing a library of monetization models for the set of business scenarios and partnerships that have already been defined. This also includes defining and scoping the partnership models that can scale, the processes that are repeatable and consistent to enable building of the highest value foundational models, tools, metrics and reference architectures for monetization.
The main objectives of this workstream are:
- Support & further drive insights and thought leadership through the Roadmap of Challenges.
- Define and drive IoE catalyst project showcases.
- Identify opportunities for mash-ups (i.e. cross-vertical scenarios and uses cases, e.g. Connected World catalyst).
- Identify needs for IoE best practices and standards, and where they are most acutely needed in ecosystems and system architectures.
To discuss or learn more contact Craig Bachmann at [email protected]