Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:00am to 5:00pm
Action Day: Open Digital
Hosted by: Orange
On April 14th TM Forum will host a new event designed to enable members to easily engage directly with the collaborative development work of the Forum. You will have the opportunity to gain an in depth pre-review of Open Digital collaborative assets. This will allow you to provide your direct feedback, just in time for inclusion in the Frameworx 15 release and showcased at TM Forum Live!. Our collaborative experts will be on hand to present the assets and hear your views directly.
This will be a small event designed to enable direct input by those looking to adopt this work into their organisations in the future. Your involvement in the event will help ensure that the industry assets created by the collaborative community will meet the needs of your organisation. The agendas below outline key areas that will be covered.
Running parallel will be:
- Frameworx Development Workshop April 14/15/16
- Hackathon Preparation Workshop April 14/15
- TM Forum Strategy and Adoption Sub-Committee meeting April 16th 9:00am – 1:00pm
If you have any questions about this event, please contact: Rachael Jacobi
Through a collaborative approach, a set of best practices for establishing and managing digital services leveraging the TM Forum Digital Services Toolkit will be showcased with the opportunity for end users to provide their feedback.
- 9.00am – 9.45am: Open Digital Program Overview (Download the slides)
- 9.45am – 10.30am: DSRA (Download the slides)
- 10.30am – 11.00am: Break
- 11.00am – 11.45am: B2B2X (Download the slides)
- 11.45am – 12.30pm: Digital Services Toolkit (Download the slides)
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch
- 1.30pm – 2.15pm: Internet of Public Things Catalyst (Download the slides)
- 2.15pm – 3.00pm: Digital Health Catalyst (Download the slides)
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm: Break
- 3.30pm – 4.15pm: Smart Energy Catalyst (Download the slides)
- 4.15pm – 5.00pm: Data Center Catalyst (Download the slides)
The intended focus for this meeting, under our new member validation process, targets more proactive and focused member review, to gain feedback on draft materials intended for Frameworx Release 15.0.
This is a fantastic opportunity to efficiently and effectively shape the industry specific best practices for service generation. These assets will be launched at TM Forum Live!, Nice on June 1st and as users of this work your feedback will be directly incorporated into the work and you will be listed as contributors.
Open to: TM Forum Members
Contact: Rachael Jacobi