Expand your AI foundation: Learn a common, business-led approach to introducing AI to manage the surge in data usages and the introduction of 5G services.
The deployment of new technologies is critical to deliver and manage new services in the age of unprecedented data usage. Artificial intelligence (AI) is required to really take advantage of these technologies, to deliver the next generation of connected “5G” services, and to handle and process the vast amounts of consumer and network data.
Service providers and vendors need to embrace artificial intelligence and start planning how to manage their AI projects and AI product designs and introductions. TM Forum’s AI Fundamentals course starts the journey to give you a deep dive on the challenges, models and governance of AI projects.
In this course:
- you will learn about the typical use-cases driving AI adoption and the challenges of introducing AI;
- it will explain TM Forum’s AI models and lifecycle aimed at meeting these challenges.
Duration: Self-paced / 1 day
Register to take this course online:
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
- Equip you to use the AI Models and standards as a crucial aspect for the adoption and roll out of 5G.
- Enable you to understand the challenges around training data and its impacts on the business.
- Provide a solid foundation for scoping AI projects, planning the future and assessing the impact of change.
- Outline the criteria and steps along the journey to becoming a fully AI-driven CSP.
- Allow you to interact with your suppliers and partners using standard terminology and models.
- Give you an understanding of how your product can use the AI models to enable easier integration into networks.
- Show how change projects can be better planned and executed through a deeper understanding of service provider processes.
- Allow you to interact with your customers and partners using standard terminology.
- Module 1 Overview of AI in telecoms
- Module 2 AI user stories
- Module 3 Management standards for AI
- Module 4 Creating an AI Data Training Repository
- Module 5 AI Maturity Model and Metrics
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Business managers, enterprise solution architects and AI practitioners.
- Data Scientists working for enterprise application providers or integrators.
- Anyone working at the practical level of data research and analytics and its impacts on rolling out 5G.
- Engineers and architects working on learning how to manage large amounts of data generated and distributed in the new networks.
- Anyone working in or beginning to investigate the field of AI and the challenges and practicalities in its roll out.
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course. There is a knowledge certification exam also associated with the course material. Passing this exam counts toward career certification with TM Forum.
The following certifications will be available:
- AI & Data Manager
- AI Modeler
AI Practitioner (coming soon)