This course is designed to help you understand and make use of the TM Forums Business Process Framework, also known as eTOM. The framework is used to support various business goals such as creating process flows, defining project scope, planning and designing applications, testing and deploying them, transforming business processes, and supporting procurement requests.
In this course, we will explore the origins of the Business Process Framework and explain its scope and structure. We will also discuss the common domain-based structure used in the model. Additionally, we will look into the Open Digital Architecture (ODA) and how the Business Process Framework fits into it.
The course aims to provide a high-level overview of the common language of business process used by many business professionals worldwide, helping their companies to improve their business operations systematically.
Register to take this course online:
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
What will you learn?
- Get the definition and the main principles of the Business Process Framework
- State the key structure of the Business Process Framework
- Relate how the Business Process Framework fits into the Open Digital Framework
- Understand the benefits and applications of the Business Process Framework
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Business managers, enterprise solution architects, process practitioners and quality managers who want to gain a solid understanding of the TM Forums Business Process Framework
- Solution architects who are new to TM Forums frameworks and work with enterprise application providers or integrator
- Individuals interested in ensuring that a business operates as efficiently as possible
- Anyone interested in gaining a basic understanding of how the goals of the business align with the supporting IT infrastructure
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course.