Establish your Frameworx foundation—the go-to standard for reducing cost, risk and time-to-market
TM Forum’s Frameworx Overview course is the first step in establishing your Frameworx foundation. The course takes you on a high level 360 degree tour of Frameworx, including the Business Process, Information, Application, and Integration Frameworks and the Best Practices and Metrics. This course will start you on your path to understanding Frameworx and how it can be used for transformation and success in the digital economy.
Through an in-depth look at industry developed and agreed standard metrics and best practices, you will be able to establish the right approach to defining and recording process elements and flows, data definition and construct, and application functionality to achieve streamlined end-to-end service management and reduced cost, risk, and time-to-market.
|Contact our team
|Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
|Download the datasheet for this course.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in selecting, supporting or managing a support architecture
- Anyone tasked with ensuring a support architecture delivers value to the business
- Technical staff – as foundation course before taking further training
- Sales and marketing staff – to understand the benefits Frameworx can bring to your products
- Managers who want to understand Frameworx principles to incorporate into transformation projects
- Staff involved in procurement requests or responses – to learn and understand the benefits of applying Frameworx principles to these documents
What will you learn?
- Unit 1 Frameworx – An Introduction. Identify all the components of Frameworx and the relationship between them
- Unit 2-5 Understand basic concepts of the Business Process Framework (eTOM), Information Framework (SID) Application Framework (TAM) and Integration Framework
- Unit 6 Metrics & TM Forum Best Practices. Use the Performance Indicators (Metrics) developed by TM Forum to measure and monitor how well your support architecture is actually supporting the business
- Unit 7: The Frameworks & Customer Experience Management. Understand how Frameworx can be used to support other areas of your business such as customer experience management and revenue assurance
- Unit 8: TM Forum web-site, tools, Career Certification, review and wrap-up
- Show you why you should be using the suite of standards already adopted by 90% of the world’s largest service providers
- Enable you to build a fundamental Frameworx knowledge base across your organization
- Provide you with an understanding of how Frameworx can enable your business to operate more efficiently and be more agile
- Equip you to adopt a consistent approach to managing and developing your business
- Enable the procurement process so that the creation of and response to RFxs is simplified and the costs and risks of integration are reduced.
- Enable you to offer and purchase products certified as compliant with Frameworx components.
- Give you the same terminology as your suppliers, customers and partners to enable better communication and more efficient engagement.
- Help you start your staff on the route to Career Certification (members only)