To be more competitive, communications service providers (CSPs) must move away from traditional Business Intelligence (BI) to a more advanced Decision Intelligence (DI) strategy and methodology, taking advantage of Digital Twin and AI to effectively become knowledge-driven and results-oriented organizations.
Decision Intelligence (DI) is an emerging discipline (sometimes called Decision Intelligence Engineering or Decision Science). It focuses on converting data and information into actionable insights at any scale, enabled by different practices, techniques, and technologies, including AI and Digital Twin.
Digital Twin (DT) is a broad emerging topic that adopts an architectural approach to create virtual replicas of real-world objects, combining multiple technologies. DT applies to many domains and various scenarios and use cases, including Decision Intelligence.
The course explains the needs and drivers for Digital Twin for Decision Intelligence (DT4DI) and provides a simple definition of the associated concepts, terminologies and architectures commonly used in the industry when working with DT4DI.
- Level: Awareness
- Format: Online
- Duration: 1 hour (self-paced)
Register to take this course online:
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
What will you learn?
- Explore the definitions of Decision Intelligence and Digital Twin
- Understand the need and drivers for using DT4DI
- Grasp the main parts of the Digital Twin Reference Architecture
- Relate the reasons why we need to measure the maturity of the Digital Twin solution
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Executive and Senior Technical Managers
- Technical Managers
- Business & System Analysts
- Anyone who’s just starting out with managing AI in networks, particularly those working in AIOps.
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course.