Gain a simplified understanding of the software building blocks that enable seamless interoperability and standardized deployment for cloud native digital service providers.
In this course, you will learn about the building blocks of a cloud-based digital service provider’s network and IT systems, known as ODA components. These components are designed to work together easily and efficiently in a standardized deployment environment called the ODA Canvas.
TM Forum components are at the heart of the Open Digital Architecture (ODA). These are reusable, plug-and-play software building blocks that perform IT and network functions, exposing their functionality through Open APIs and allowing seamless integration.
This course explains why these components are important and explores their characteristics, features and the business benefits they bring.
You will discover the concept of the ‘Marketplace’ with the ODA Directory which helps connect communication service providers (CSPs) with vendors who supply compatible ODA components.
The course also provides an introduction to the ‘Canvas’ which creates a standardized deployment environment for CSPs to easily work with vendors and implement plug-in-play ODA components.
Duration: 1 hour (self-paced)
Register to take this course online:
Take this course in-person (onsite or virtual):
Talk to us about getting this course for your team.
Download the datasheet for this course.
What will you learn?
- Define where ODA Components sit in the Open Digital Architecture
- Outline what an ODA Component is and how it is represented
- Define some of the features and benefits of ODA Components
- Describe the ODA Marketplace
- Outline the purpose of the ODA Canvas
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Software developers, Enterprise Architects, SOA Architects, Solutions Architects
- Project Managers, Business Analysts
- Anyone involved in managing or developing telecoms software
- Professionals who are starting to learn more about the ODA with the aim to develop the ODA components
A course attendance certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of the course.