Product Name: Industries CPQ Release Winter 23
Information Framework version:22.0
Conformance type: Product
Assessment Completion Date: 24 February 2023
Detailed Certification Report:
Salesforce CPQ eTOMSID 22.0_Conformance_Certification_Report
This document provides a general overview of Salesforce Self-Assessment of the Industries CPQ Release Winter 23 against the following ODA components:
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) version 22.0
- Information Framework (SID) version 22.0
The assessment included a review of the methodology approach to business process modeling and information modeling against the TM Forum eTOM and SID frameworks according to the specific process elements and ABEs submitted in scope for the Assessment.
Product Functionality/Capability Overview
Product Overview – Salesforce Industries CPQ Release Winter 23
Built on the world’s #1 CRM, Industries Configure, Price, Quote (Industries CPQ) for Communications Cloud (formerly Vlocity CPQ) allows sales teams to easily quote the best products and services to customers, faster. And because industry specific requirements are built right in, CSPs (communications service providers) can reduce customization and upkeep costs while accelerating time to market.
Benefits of Salesforce Industries CPQ
Industries CPQ provides the following benefits:
- Easily Execute MACD Requests: Accurately and efficiently execute Move, Add, Change, and Disconnect (MACD) requests across the customer lifecycle using customer purchase history and defined rules for SMB and large enterprises.
- Reduce Quote and Order Capture Time: Drive efficiency with guided selling so reps can quickly configure and submit new quotes and orders.
- Capture Quotes and Orders Across Every Channel: Make every channel a revenue generator and create a consistent user experience with a library of CPQ APIs and processes.
- Improve Order Accuracy and Reduce Fallout: Accurately configure and price orders, and conveniently amend and manage in-flight orders by leveraging powerful availability, eligibility, compatibility, and pricing rules engines.
- Bulk Quoting Made Easier: Easily configure, price, and validate quotes and apply across thousands of service locations with just a few clicks.
- Simplify Bulk Asset Changes: Make bulk asset changes easy by submitting one order instead of adjusting each service account individually.
- Get Offers to Market Faster: Industries CPQ supports offer design through order capture, helping CSPs capitalize on market demand and generate revenue faster.
Business Process Framework (eTOM) – v22.0 – Salesforce Industries CPQ Release Winter 23– Conformance Footprint
Information Framework (SID) – v22.0 – Salesforce Industries CPQ Release Winter 23 – Conformance Footprint
Detailed Certification Report: Salesforce CPQ eTOMSID 22.0_Conformance_Certification_Report
For more information on the Salesforce Industries CPQ Release Winter 23 please contact Meenakshi Ganesh at: [email protected]
For any additional information on this TM Forum Conformance Certification Report, please contact TM Forum at: [email protected]
Report Misuse: Conformance certification is an important part of enabling the communications industry to maintain profitability as it migrates to new services and new business models. Gaining the conformance mark represents a significant investment by both suppliers and service providers. If you feel a company is misusing the conformance mark then please let us know at [email protected].
Disclaimer: TM Forum has conducted no independent testing of the solution for conformance with its frameworks or standards. Such testing has solely been conducted by the supplier or seller of the product and has been self-assessed by the supplier or seller for adherence to the TM Forum framework or standard in question. Accordingly, under no circumstances will TM Forum be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any costs or losses resulting from the use or reliance by any party of or upon such certification.