Product Name: Industries Order Management Release Winter 23
Information Framework version:22.0
Conformance type: Product
Assessment Completion Date: 24 February 2023
Detailed Certification Report:
Salesforce COM eTOM&SID 22.0_Conformance_Certification_Report
This document provides a general overview of Salesforce Self-Assessment of the Industries Order Management Release Winter 23 against the following ODA components:
- Business Process Framework (eTOM) version 22.0
- Information Framework (SID) version 22.0
The assessment included a review of the methodology approach to business process modeling and information modeling against the TM Forum eTOM and SID frameworks according to the specific process elements and ABEs submitted in scope for the Assessment.
Product Functionality/Capability Overview
Product Overview – Salesforce Industries Order Management Release Winter 23
Salesforce Industries Order Management enables CSPs to deliver perfect orders with a catalog-driven approach that allows for real-time visibility into the fulfillment process. It enables them to rapidly respond to changing market and network demands with a next-generation order management system, giving you end-to-end agility across your BSS/OSS stacks. With Industries Order Management, communications service providers can improve the customer experience and reduce order fallout for both businesses and subscribers with a modular order management system. For more information, please visit https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=ind.order_mgmt_industries_order_management.htm&type=5
Benefits of Salesforce Industries Order Management
Industries Order Management provides the following benefits:
- Reduce Time-to-Market for New Offers: Drive revenue from new offers faster by making cross-team collaboration easier with a unified view of both commercial and technical products.
- Avoid Duplication of Fulfillment Data: Give users visibility into what is being offered and how it is fulfilled, while empowering them to see how their modeling decisions impact the solution.
- Reduce Order Fallout: Deliver accurate orders with a catalog-driven approach that provides full visibility into the rules required to both sell and fulfill orders.
- Get Real-Time Views into Order Fulfillment: Gain insight into the progress of fulfillment during customer interactions with the ability to see process flows in real time and quickly identify the location and cause of errors.
- Give Customers Order Transparency: Elevate traditional back-office functions into the front office with increased visibility to ensure orders can be fulfilled during customer interactions.
- Easily Create Configurations: Break down silos and enable product managers and fulfillment designers to effortlessly collaborate when creating configurations.
- Order Management Analytics: CPQ Order Status Notification Management displays asynchronous status updates on in-flight orders. Search, sort and filter user actions are supported to enable user to gain visibility into order status updates and to take actions on orders that have been rejected by Order Management. OM Analytics provides Real-time churn-risk information and next-best action recommendations.
Business Process Framework (eTOM) – v22.0 – Salesforce Industries Order Management Release Winter 23– Conformance Footprint
Information Framework (SID) – v22.0 – Salesforce Industries Order Management Release Winter 23 – Conformance Footprint
Detailed Certification Report: Salesforce COM eTOM&SID 22.0_Conformance_Certification_Report
For more information on the Salesforce Industries Order Management Release Winter 23 please contact Meenakshi Ganesh at: [email protected]
For any additional information on this TM Forum Conformance Certification Report, please contact TM Forum at: [email protected]
Report Misuse: Conformance certification is an important part of enabling the communications industry to maintain profitability as it migrates to new services and new business models. Gaining the conformance mark represents a significant investment by both suppliers and service providers. If you feel a company is misusing the conformance mark then please let us know at [email protected].
Disclaimer: TM Forum has conducted no independent testing of the solution for conformance with its frameworks or standards. Such testing has solely been conducted by the supplier or seller of the product and has been self-assessed by the supplier or seller for adherence to the TM Forum framework or standard in question. Accordingly, under no circumstances will TM Forum be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any costs or losses resulting from the use or reliance by any party of or upon such certification.